5.

the next few days dragged by for everyone, nothing major happened or nothing worth talking about. everyone was so busy with comeback preparations they even forgot to talk to each other some days, but this was normal at this time. the three produces were working hard to finish all the tracks in time and the dancer were working extra hard to come up with new and exciting choreography and ensure all member could prefect every move. the vocalist were then helping out wherever they could aiming to keep everything running smoothly. tonight was going to another late night.

seungmin and jeongin has fallen asleep at a reasonable time at the leaders request as they were still at school. 3racha were finishing up but would soon be moving onto other rehearsals.

"okay let's get this over with" jisung said as he entered the dance practice room and dropped his stuff onto the floor. the dark circles were very visible on his face but everyone was the same.

the next two hours was spend teaching and correcting moves until no one could move.

"let's leave it here everyone. make sure you go to sleep when you get in even tho we technically have the day off everyone is still going to work so make sure you are well rested" each member nodded as chav left the room closely followed by jisung and minho.

"you go ahead lixie i'll be on my way soon" but felix didn't want to leave changbin.

"no it's okay i'll wait for you hyung. what are you doing anyway?"

"well i just wanted to go over a couple of my notes in the studio"

"okay i'll stay here" felix shot changbin a smile as the smaller boy walked over to the conjoining room. changbin didn't actually have any notes to go over he wanted to practice the dance more as he wasn't feeling ready. he couldn't tell the other that tho as they would one hundred percent make him go back to the dorm to save over working himself. his studio was far to small to dance in but felix was now outside so he was stuck.

maybe i could just come back here in the morning. no that wouldn't work the others would notice. he began to chew on his lips and more thoughts floated around in his head is what to do. it wasn't like he could practice at the dorm either because the others would definitely notice then.

his thoughts were sudden interrupted but a thump in the other room. when he opened the door he saw a confused looking felix on the floor.

"lixie what happened?"

"i don't know i may or may not have fallen asleep standing up but i can't conform at the moment" he mumbled the last part of the sentence as he curled into the floor shutting his eyes.

"no no felix" changbin mutters under his breath as he crossed the floor over to the sleeping boy.

"come here you baby we're going home" the dark haired boy let out a little laugh as he picked the up the younger. he was either very light or changbin was just very strong. felix wrapped his arms around changbin's neck and tightly wrapped his legs around his middle. his face was buried into his neck as they started walking. his was one of felix's favourite places to hid his face (wtf does that even make sense). he just felt so close and personal with changbin like this and he loved it. it was hard to hold back a smile as they headed back to the dorm.

11.04.19