Conspiracy

So I just read this article about an interview with rebecca sugar. In it, she stated that sapphires can only predict one possible outcome of a situation on their own. But when fused with a ruby, she can predict multiple possible outcomes- basically garnet enhances sapphire's future vision.

So, with that said, what if sapphire, if fused with padparadscha (who can only see things that already happened) enhanced padparadscha's ability- let her see further into the past. Even though sapphire's future vision wouldn't be improved since she doesn't have a ruby fused, padparadscha might just be able to put her ability to good use and uncover secrets for Steven from a long long time ago.

And also here's something to think about- if fusing is considered taboo in homeworld, then considering the possible theory of white diamond being a fusion, would yellow blue and pink (being diamonds, the highest authority) fusing be considered taboo as well? Because if it is, white diamond probably isn't a fusion. You can also back it up by looking at that one scene of homeworld, where it looks as though white diamond's possible ship is in the background.

Okay, if we're going to count the placement and shape of the gems, we can easily say that fluorite is made up of 3 peridots and 2 pearls. But that completely aside, she also has another gem on her stomach in the shape of a diamond. This obviously raises some serious questions.

Given the information I just provided, if I had to sum it up a little small, what if pink diamond could actually be hiding inside of fluorite?? I mean it's really unlikely, but just think about it. It would fit into the plot like a perfect puzzle piece. Fluorite says she's been hiding for eons, and if sapphire and padparadscha fused could enhance padparadscha's past vision, then its highly possible that padparadscha KNOWS that pink diamond is hiding in her. And since fusing is considered taboo, then a diamond, the gem with the highest authority, could never be thought to fuse with another gem, let alone 5 others. Therefore, maybe yellow really didn't shatter pink, it's highly possible that pink couldn't have been shattered in the first place. And when zircon said "and where was her pearl" the other pearls made a face. Well rhondalite (or whatever her name is lol) is thought to be a fusion of a ruby and a pink pearl. So could this mean something? Is there a piece that we're all missing here?? Who knows.