[Bossett] "Prey"

Boba Fett reached for a pocket as he heard a familiar beeping. He was sitting alone at a table in the Mos Eisley Cantina, removing the hologram device from his pouch and placing it on the table. He stared down as it activated, and the form quickly popped up.

"Bossk. I wasn't expecting a call from you." Bobas head tilted slightly.

"I found a gig. It pays well and needs two people." The Trandoshan explained. "I thought you best for it."

"I'm flattered." Boba joked, then asking, "Where do we meet for it?"

"Naboo. I'll send you the exact coordinates, and give you more information on your way here." Bossk said, getting a nod from Boba, who then ended the call.

Boba put the hologram device back in his pocket and stood, making his way out of the cantina. A small group of drunks were throwing themselves about, laughing loudly and knocking into others.

One stepped in front of Boba, putting his hand on Bobas shoulder, babbling words that didn't belong to a language, and he would've splashed alcohol all over his helmet if the man hadn't drank it all.

Boba sighed and stomped the man's foot so he would back up and Boba could leave. One of the man's friends tried to confront Boba, but he just elbowed his face and left.

——————————

"Bossk. I'm on my way. What are we doing, exactly?"
Boba asked as the hologram activated in his ship.

"We're going to be stealing something from a richer house. I'll show you the exact details when you get here, but apparently it's 'very important' and we must be un-noticed." Bossk explained the partial description of the job.

"Sounds odd, but okay. I'm nearing Naboo's atmosphere. See you at the rendezvous."

a/n: rendezvous is the word that's pronounced (ron-day-voo) if anyone is confused

Boba found a place that was far enough to not draw attention to anyone in Theed. He traveled to the edge of the capital and checked the coordinates.

"This is it," he whispered, then called out, "Bossk? Where are you?"

The Trandoshan stepped out of hiding, walking away from the cargo piled up for a later pickup. "It's a few things we need to get apparently."

Bossk turned on a hologram, saying the items as they appeared. "A small box, a little usb chip, and a case. The box has a key that the commissioner believes is in one of these two rooms," he explained as the hologram switched to a map of the house, two rooms turning red.

"We aren't to open the box, they said, but eh.." Bossk shrugged. "The usb should be in this room, most likely. And the case is hidden somewhere, they didn't know."

"Well, seems easy enough. Kind of like a scavenger hunt they give children to keep them busy." Boba chuckled. "Do you know when the house will and won't be occupied?"

"That's the thing, they didn't say. All they mentioned was their schedule was undetermined. So we'll have to be careful."

"Alright. Let's go, then, shall we?" Boba asked as Bossk clicked off the hologram. He nodded and they set off.

a/n: this is getting quite long so I'm going to make another part and publish this, hope you're enjoying it so far

p.s. with the art I just try to make it simple and not super elaborate, I just kinda wanna get it done and decent