[Kit-Adi-Koon] "Rest"

They were rapping up a battle on Rishi when Kit Fisto spotted ships coming into the atmosphere. "They have more! A very many droids are coming for backup!" He yelled across the field, notifying the other Jedi and clone commanders. "We May have to retreat!"

"They have that many?" Ki-Adi-Mundi asked, his head turning briefly.

"You bet they do!" Kit said, pointing across to the large landing ships. "Look over there!"

"You're right. A withdrawal may be necessary." Plo Koon said, quickly turning to a clone commander and giving orders.

"Alright brothers! We gotta go, so run to a gunship and let's get out of here!" One clone commander, Cody, yelled, gathering troops with two others.

Fisto turned swiftly seeing out of the corner of his eye a blaster shot firing, he threw his arm out, freezing it before it hit Ki-Adi in the head.

Ki-Adi turned, stepping to the side, allowing Kit to let go. Just as his guard lowered, however, Fisto was hit by three shots, two in his leg and one on the shoulder. He stumbled down, feeling the burnt hole. He looked to his troops, then to the quickly nearing droids.

He tried to stand but fell, now realizing the blasts had been strong enough to temporarily disable him. "You all go without me, I'll go somewhere safe and send a distress call when I'm far enough away from the separatists!" He called, causing Cody to look to Koon and Mundi.

"We won't leave you unable to walk. Cody, take off. We'll help master Fisto." Plo Koon ordered. Cody nodded, signaling a take-off. The gunships filled with troopers arose, flying off to the Republic cruiser.

Plo and Ki-Adi ran over, quickly helping Kit up and the hastily rushed for cover. A small, weak, and lousy  shot hit Plo in the back, but they all kept going after he said "I'm fine, move onwards."

Ki-Adi-Mundi spotted a small cave in the distance. "We can hide out over there." he suggested, they all nodded. Using their strength, they ran as fast at they could, enduring the pain till they got into cover, the droids lost them and stopped firing. The Jedi went into a tunnel, coming out soon and quickly getting into the cave.

They all sat down, backs leaning on the wall. "I have a few medical things in a small compartment I happened to bring." Mundi said, taking it out and holding it.

"What a happy coincidence." Plo said. "Treat Kit first. My injury isn't as bad." He nodded, turning to the green Jedi. Ki-Adi quickly and carefully treated him, then did so as well with Plo Koon.

"Thanks Adi." Kit said, giggling slightly at the reaction to the nickname.

"You're welcome Kit." He sighed, chuckling slightly. "You too Plo."

Plo nodded his thanks. Mundi sat back down, sighing. "We'll wait a partial rotation till they aren't out of patrol, then we'll give the Council our coordinates." Ki-Adi said, getting nods of agreement from the other two. "For now, though, we shall all rest."

Kit yawned, resting his head on Ki-Adi's shoulder. Fisto quickly fell asleep, Plo then talking quietly with Ki-Adi-Mundi.

"I'd be surprised if they don't send a patrol out by sunrise." Plo said, sighing. Ki-Adi nodded, scanning the cave as the light was now almost fully gone.

"We could find something to block the cave entrance so they don't check, until our rescue party comes." Mundi suggested. Plo pointed to some rocks.

"That could work."

"Probably could," Ki-Adi said, starting to lift some rocks. "Might as well try."

Plo began helping as well, and eventually they made a wall, only a few holes let in small patches of dimmed light.

~~~~~~

Kit awoke, eyes slowly opening, he didn't move, but looked around. He saw Plo lying on the ground, his head on Adi. He saw Mundi's arm on Plo, then realizing the other was on him. Adorable nerds. Is all his mind said, but he let out a whisper to them seeing their eyes closed with the soft breathing, he assumed they were asleep. "I love you guys.."

Four words rang out in response from the others minds, "Love you two, too."

Little bonus I wasn't originally gonna do:

When the sun rose, they slept in, none waking. Eventually they all awoke to clones talking in the distance. "Where are they?"

Ki-Adi reached in his pocket, pulling out his comm device. "We're nearby. We can hear your voices."

"Alright Sir. Shall we keep looking?"

"I think all we need to do is lower the wall."

"What?"

Kit, Mundi, and Plo removed the rocks with the force, then standing and helping each other stagger exhaustedly to the gunship. When it lifted and they began to soar through the air back to the Republic cruiser, They held hands to keep one another from falling or collapsing.