BO$$ UP (chapter 1)

"Ms.jones your 3 o'clock is here" I said peeking my head into bosses office.

"Ok, send them in" she said without looking up from her paperwork. I closed the door and walked down the long narrow hallway of the accounting firm. it was just my second week on the job but I'm getting the hang of it.

"Mrs.jones will see you know" I said to the couple sitting in our small waiting room, they nodded and followed me back to Ms.jones's office. I opened the door and stepped aside allowing them to come in, when the took their seats I closed the door and headed back to my spot at the front desk.

"Hey Aiyana, you busy tonight?" one of my coworkers asked turning her computer chair to face me.

"Um, I don't think so"

"You should come out with me and some of my friends" she said smiling.

"Come out where?" I asked playfully raising an eyebrow.

"To take1" she answered eagerly, she was kind of annoying me with how excited she was about asking me. and plus I don't really like clubs anyway.

"Umm I'm not really a club person" I answered honestly, I'm just not into the loud, drunk people bumping into each other causing fights and shit I just can't.

"Oh come on it'll be fun" she said trying to persuade me but my mind was already made up.

"No thanks but you guys have fun" I said smiling and turning back to my computer to finish my paperwork. she didn't say anything else I guess she was mad that I turned her down but oh well she'll get over it.

As the hours past by I couldn't wait for 7 o'clock to hit so I could go home. it was now 6:58 so I started putting way papers that I was working on and shutting down my computer. as I threw my laptop bag over my shoulder, I heard Ms.jones call me into her office over the intercom.

"I'll be right there" I spoke back. I made my way down the hall and lightly knocked before entering .

"Come in" she called from the other side of the door and I stepped in and took a seat.

"We have a meeting tomorrow morning, can you come?" she asked as she began packing up to leave.

"Yeah I guess even though it's my day off" I said sighing dramatically.

"Girl hush, it's only a like 30mins out of your day you'll live" she said waving me off, me and Ms.jones have a pretty cool relationship being that I only met her a few weeks ago, she was really nice to me when I came in for my interview and we've been cool every since.

"Yeah I guess" I said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Aiyana wait, did Janice invite you out too" she said rolling her eyes, she told me she only tolerated Janice because she's a good worker other than that she would have fired her annoying ass.

"Yeah she did" I said laughing.

"Are you going"

"No" I said dryly, you may think in being mean but since I've been here Janice has asked me a million questions and has asked me to go out with her everyday at least three or four times, she's really annoying.

"She asked me too girl but you know I ain't going" she said grabbing her purse and walking around her desk and turning off the light to her office, I opened the door and we both walked to the parking lot just chit chatting about things until we both said our goodbyes and left.

"I'm so ready to get in my bed" I said to my set as I started my car. Drunk texting by Chris brown started playing. and I turned the radio up a little bit. I made my way through these congested Miami streets and got home in less than thirty minutes. I was proud of myself I was 20 years old with my own car my own apartment no kids, thank god and no man to stress me out.