3~ Peters POV

This chapter is pretty long sorry but let me know what you think please....😊

*Peter's POV on the first day back from break*

It's finally Monday! The first day back to school since break but also the day I finally get to tell Lara Jean what really happened on the ski trip between Gen and I. I've been waiting all weekend for this and am ready to get this conversation out of the way and over with but also to hopefully have Lara Jean forgive me for whatever she thinks I did. I'm also a little nervous because I've been waiting all of break to have this conversation with her, but there's also a part of me that's a little scared that she'll forgive me but she won't feel the same way I do anymore and not want to get back together.

I texted Lara Jean last night asking her if she wanted me to pick her and Kitty up in the morning to take them to school but also to ask her what time she wanted to talk. She said that her and Kitty were going to just get a ride with Lucas and Chris which kinda hurt because I've been the one to pick  them both up and take them to school for the past few months. She also said that she wanted to wait to have our conversation until we were at lunch and I thought that was a good idea because We both know I don't usually get to school early and we couldn't talk during our classes together, mostly because we don't sit next to each other but also because it's during class time and Covey is all about the learning.

My alarm didn't go off when I wanted it to so I'm gonna end up missing my 1st class but I promised myself that I would be on time to my 2nd period because it's one of the only classes I actually enjoy and Lara Jean's in my class so I usually just sit in the back and stare at her longingly thinking how lucky I am to be with her, even if it is "fake".

There's like another half an hour before 1st period ends. I'm about to leave my house when I get a text so I look at my phone thinking it's Lara Jean asking why I'm not in class but I look to see Gen's name so I just decide to ignore it. I'm on my way to school when I get a call so I answer and put it on speaker again thinking it's Lara Jean "Hey!" I say In a happy tone. "Peter it's me." I roll my eyes while asking "What do you want Gen?" She sighs "I need you to come get me, my car broke down and school is to far for me to walk." I roll my eyes again and think for a minute about  if I should get her or just tell her to walk but then decide to get her because I can't just leave her there when I am able to help. "Okay okay just send me directions to where you are and I'll be there soon." "Thanks Peter, I owe you one. See you soon!" We both hang up and a little later I get another text from her telling me where she is.

When I finally found where she was and she got in my car I set my phone down in the consul but it lit up and she saw my lock screen of Lara Jean and I looking at each other and holding hands, a picture Kitty took when we weren't paying attention. She gasps a little and looks at me in disbelief "I thought I was your lock screen!?" I give her an 'you're kidding right?' look "Yeah you were but we broke up Gen, you didn't think I would keep you as my lock screen after we broke up and me having a girlfriend now, did you?" I can't believe she thinks I would still be hung up on her. She looks a little hurt "But all those years we dated and broke up those few times you never changed your lock screen Peter!" I laugh "Yeah because when we did break up it didn't last long and and we both knew it wouldn't last long, plus I didn't move on with anyone else!" She's a little upset but tries to make herself sound tough "So why now Peter!?" I park my car in the school parking lot and look at her "Because me and you have been done for a long time Gen and I'm with Lara Jean now, this is me moving on from us." I tell her as I grab my backpack and phone and start walking towards the school "But you and Lara Jean broke up So why is she still your lock screen?" She asks me in a serious tone as she steps out of my car "What does it matter to you Gen!? Me and you are done, we aren't getting back together and I'm moving on! Its been like 3 and a half months since we broke up Gen, so the question should be why haven't you moved on!?" By the time I'm finished yelling at her we're both at the front of the school but still outside.