15: Pink Lips

(since this book is discontinued for a while, im just gonna post this old chapter that's filled with grammatical errors and cringe ;-; , still unedited though)

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"I didn't know you liked lacy ones."

He continues to ridiculously admire the soft material wrapped around his finger and you internally scream. Jin wasn't supposed to see that.

You let out a puff of air as you force yourself to relax and wear a smile. "Yes, and it's none of your business." you say and he glances between you and the undergarment.

The warm chocolate orbs of his eyes suddenly darken and you notice the mischievousness to emerge from him as his grin slowly widens, resembling a cheshire cat. "You don't look good in lace though." he says and your eyebrow twitches.

Your first reaction was to go fight mode, but his pretty lips suddenly move and in lieu you listen to what he says next. "You look absolutely beautiful in them."

What?

"I'd like to see you in these some time." he precariously whirls the item around his finger and you feel yourself to infuriate.

Is he teasing you? 'Cause it's working. But he has to be careful to what he says because you're not an easy person to handle when you'll punch someone on the face.

"What do you want?" you say through gritted teeth and you groan when he stretches the hem of your underwear with a surprised expression on his face as if he never saw one before. "Listen, let's ditch the whole boner thing and-"

"Oh, no." he turns his face towards you and he winks. "I'm quite enjoying this." Jin says cautiously and you grow flustered.

"I'm blackmailing you with this." he drags on and he raises your underwear higher into the air. "This world would get crazy after they see this."

You ball your hands into fists and you could feel a stingy pain in your eyes. You felt so harassed and humiliated. Although Seokjin is your best friend, he went too far. A heavy feeling is drowning in you and you surpress a lump in your throat.

You probably seem like you're overreacting but the point here is, he's a guy and he should not be invading your privacy. He's completely being a pervert just now and you didn't expect that. Your eyes start to water and you look down on the ground.

Jin notices before his menacing grin disappears and he instantly hides the soft material in his pocket.

"I-I was kidding Y/n." his feet begins to walk towards you and you gently take a step back. "Y/n I-"

"Just tell me what you want so you wouldn't tell it to the whole world."

His heart breaks at that a little, the way your voice sounds leaves him feel sad. Jin didn't mean what he said and he was just messing with you. He's aware of your vulnerable side but he didn't notice it before your tears drip onto your shirt as you face your head down.

"I wasn't serious about it Y/n; I'm just joking around." Seokjin takes a careful step towards you as he hesitantly continues to go near you. "You know I'll never do that."

Jin never liked seeing you cry. He refuses to acknowledge himself that he's making you cry, since he didn't want to. All the ego in him disappears and he fights back the urge to pull you into his embrace. He hated it when you put distance between the both of you.