The Demon remains undefeated.

It's been at least 3 weeks after I was confronted by Raven and the so called Spring Maiden. The next few days seemed normal for me. I had just been training for the Vytal Festival, relaxing, and spending time with Velvet. I was also able to spend time with my sisters and my mother but that's a story for another time. I met a few new people and enemies such as Penny, Sun, Neptune, Neo, Mercury, Emerald, and Cinder. I know that the last 4 along with Roman are part of Salem's forces. Seems that the world won't know what's coming to them when the festival starts. 

Y/n P.O.V.

Today's the day. The start of the Vytal festival. I must be prepared on what's going to happen especially with Cinder and her fuckin pawns. From what I overheard thanks to my summons (that will be a secret until a later chapter), they're going to activate the invasion after the fight with Penny and Pyrrha. It will happen do too Pyrrha's semblance and Penny being an android. Ozpin even told Ironwood, Qrow, and Glynda that Pyrrha will be the next Fall Maiden. I need to make sure that I can stop them. It WILL be my battle. With them gone it, will just be me and Salem. Well lets get this started.

No One P.O.V.

The Tournament is almost starting. Students, from beacon, Atlas, Haven, and Shade academy are all here to compete. Our announcers will be Professor Port and Dr. Oobleck. Lets see what they have to say.

Port: "Hello everyone. Welcome to the Vytal Festival. We are very excited to see this our contestants today. We have many from all 4 academies. With me today, is Dr, Oobleck. "

Oobleck: "Thank you Peter and hello there everyone. I hope your ready because we are about to begin. The first round is a 4 on 4 team round."

Port: "That right Oobleck. Our first match is Team RWBY vs ABRN." (Same as Cannon expect that Cinder's team went up against team NDGO. We're just going to skip to you fight.)

Oobleck: "That last match was very amazing. Now it's time for hour final match. This is a special one for everyone. We have team SSSN from Haven vs Team MIST Y/n Hozuki."

Port: "That's right folks. This will be a 4 on 1 battle. This may seem unfair but this hunter from Beacon will surprise you."

Y/n P.O.V.

This is it. The entire plan begins now.

Port: " The biome in this special match will be a Desert and Ocean arena."

After I heard that I immidiently grinned behind my mask. With the Ocean, my water jutsu's will be twice as powerful and I noticed that Neptune froze. He is so fucked.

Oobleck: "Let the final battle begin."

After he said that, everyone was on edge to see this battle.

Sun: "You might as well give up dude, your way outnumbered."

Y/n: **Scary laugh but louder* "Please monkey, I have fought 2 teams and 2 trained hunters which makes it 10 people, I fought and won, easily."

They seem to be on edge so they separated.

Y/n: *Takes out scroll and the kanji for Twin glowed and out came Hiramekarei*