The Devil vs The Queen, Final Battle

Salem and I looked to each other. This battle will determine the future of Remnant. She was coverd in black grimm aura while I was covered in purple chakra. Salem summoned a sword, and I summoned Nuibari. Everything was silent until a burnt leaf was falling down in the middle of us. Once we it touched the ground, we both ran at each other and clashed our swords.

Beacon P.O.V.

Ironwood: "Damn those two! I told you Ozpin that they were both going to be a threat! Not only did I lost my best officer, but I also lost a superweapon that cost Atlas millions! Everything we went through, has all been destroy by those two!"

Qrow: "This is all on you Jimmy. You tried to kill both of them and it comes back to bite you in the ass."

Raven: "He right Ironwood. You shouldn't interfere with a battle that doesn't involve you or Atlas. That machine wasn't strong enough to kill any of them."

Winter: "General, I have to agree with them on this. Not even 2 members from team STRQ weren't able to defeat y/n alone. A maiden wasn't much better as he stated that he killed them all. Y/n and Salem are on a whole different league."

Glynda: "Wielding 7 powerful swords one that is alive, water based attacks that isn't even aura or a semblance, being able to turn into water, killed an entire army, summoning 2 animals that helped him, summoning 2 huntresses from the dead, and finally going up against a powerful being. Just what is he?"

Ozpin: "Something his deceased father made him. A monster. A demon. The Devil." After he said that, everyone continue to look back at the screen.

Y/n P.O.V.

Salem swung her sword, but I ducked and stabbed her with Nuibari. It didn't much as I jumped back and see her wound is healing. I needed to think of a way to make sure she's trapped. 

Y/n: "Chōtō Ninpō Jigumo Nui" I  buried the sword's attached razor sharp underground. Once a Salem stumbles into the area, I pull the string to trap her feet in a formation of wire, cutting them off. I jumped on the wire and ran at her with Nuibari, ready to pierce her. As I was about to swing, she teleport away and appeared behind me with her sword.

Salem: "You're going to have to try harder than that to defeat me."  She then stabbed me threw my heart. It didn't hurt as I used my hydrafication jutsu.

Y/n: "Looks like I have to use one of my trump cards." I created a clone then something began to happen. "Jōki Bōi". The clone now resembles a chibi version of myself — made from the oil and water in it's body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil and due to this structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered from cold to hot and vice-versa.

 The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil and due to this structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered from cold to hot and vice-versa

Salem: "What is that thing?"

Y/n: "That my dear is my steam imp. Sodekiri" The imp now formed an axe on one of his hands.