who's texting him

Lance, First Person:
Professor Takashi Shirogane's phone goes off and he just stares at it. His eyes are left open, a tear drops.
"Excuse me, Professor? What's happening? Are you okay?"
He ignores me and shows the phone to man bun over here and man bun covers his mouth.
"S-shiro don't freak out, m-maybe you guys could meet up and have a normal conversation." "Really Keith? A normal conversation? You REALLY  THINK THAT WOULD HAPPEN AFTER ALL OF THIS HUGE MESS?!" More tears start to drop from his face.  I need to leave. Where's Veronica? This isn't any of my business and he's pretty scary when he's yelling. I start to walk back and I feel myself shaking. Professor Takashi notices me backing away and he starts crying even more. "I can't do this." He turns the doorknob open, walks in and slams the door shut.
"Haha listen i'm sorry about this, he's been going through a lot recently and he hasn't been able to control his emotions."
"Yeah but one text message can really set him off like that?"
"Well from what he's been through, then yeah."
He knocks on the door and says, "Galra" then the door creaks open for him to enter.
"Well thanks Lance, I'll calm him down, my name is Keith by the way."
Then he goes into the dorm and closes the door.
10 minutes later
"So he just broke down screaming and crying?"
"YEAH!! and i felt soo bad!! Keith just closed the door on me and I found you sitting out here in the U-Hal and HAD to tell someone!" "Well it's best to forget what happened. It's none of our business and you shouldn't have seen that, but if you DO want to push your limits maybe you could talk to that Keith fellow."
"Talk to that emo kid? No, no way not in a million years." "Then maybe I could talk to him." "You're literally dating Axca." *Veronica's phone starts ringing*     "Oh hey babe! Yeah we still haven't finished setting up his dorm, I'll probably just ditch him here with all the boxes." *Lance whispering* "If you do that I'll tell her that you were hitting on a college kid." *Veronica whispering* "Listen you little shit I love Axca with all my heart and it was a fucking joke so I might actually kick you out of this car right now." "Um Veronica? Babe? You've gone silent.." "Ah yes sorry honey I was just talking to Lance about some stuff."
"Okay well it sounds like you're pretty busy, see you later tonight."
"Love you Axcie ^ - ^"
"Veronica you know i hate that nickname but you know I love you too."
Veronica smiles and there's a moment of silence then she hangs up
"You do truly love her, don't you?"
"Yeah, we've been talking about marriage for a while now so i hope at least in the next year or so.."
"Oh my god, t-that's amazing!"
"Yeah it is but you know mom and dad, and it's a lot of money we don't really have.."
"Veronica, you can get married literally anywhere and that's what should matter. You don't have to have a big wedding reception to be with the one you love."
She's smiling and staring at the driving wheel.
"Well let's go and take the last boxes in to your dorm, i have the key after all."
I laugh.
"Yeah, let's go."