Adam

Shiro, First Person:
I'm breathing very heavy. I feel my salty tears running down my face, mysterious boy looked so scared. He looked so scared because of me. Me. I'm a monster.
The door knocks and Keith says Galra, this has been our secret word for quite a while now.
I crack open the door and peak out to see mysterious boy and Keith talking then he starts pushing the door open, I back up so I don't get in the way. When I back up I fall into the floor.
"Shiro,, listen maybe it's not a big deal. Adam might just want to talk to you about me being here, or him working here.."
I stay silent. Tears still running down my face, I can't stop them at this point.
Keith grabs my phone that's been in my hand this whole time. He yanks it out from the strong grip I've had on it for a while now.
He opens it up and starts typing on my phone.
"What are you doing?"
"Texting Adam."
"Keith please don't, I need to think about this."
"That's exactly what I'm saying to him, 'Hey Adam maybe we can meet up but I need time, actions have consequences.' So is that good?"
"That doesn't sound like me at all."
"Exactly. He knows that I'm writing this soooo he knows that you're to unstable."
A bing goes off on my phone.
"What was that?"
"I sent the message."
I start breathing in and out in and out in and out in and out in and oh god i'm having a panic attack, I feel my breathing become unstable, my vision becomes blurry, I-I can't do this..
..
...
....
I wake up in Keith's bed. He's passed out on the floor next to me and there's this kid in another bed. Oh wait he looks like that one kid he went to high school with, i-is it that James kid? He's his room mate? That's gonna be a mess. I sit up and check my phone.
3 New Messages:
Curtis: Hey where are you? You didn't come home last night and you're late for the meeting.
Alarm: 8:45 meeting
Adam: Meet me tomorrow morning at ten thirty at our regular place.
I sit up quickly and stare at the time.
10:26 am.
"SHIT!"
I feel my heart start bounding harder and harder. What do I do? I missed the meeting. Curtis is probably worried. It takes about 10 minutes to get to our breakfast area.
I pat Keith's shoulder and he looks at me all fuzzy.
"Shiro? What are you doing?"
"I have to leave, I'll see you later."
I look over to see James staring at me, we both make eye contact and he throws his head back into his pillow.
I run out of the room to bump into someone.
"Ah I'm so sorry!"
His voice is soft but he sounds awake. It's mysterious boy.
"Oh i'm so sorry Professor, are you in a hurry?"
"Yeah I am. I'm sorry I can't really stay for chit chat, I gotta run somewhere."
"Oh well I could probably drive you, We have the U-Hal."
"Are you sure it wouldn't be a problem? I kinda have to get there quick.."
"Ha lucky for you my middle name is quick."
Okay so instead of mysterious boy I can call him quick now.
"Well you were running, let's run to the car huh?" and he starts sprinting down the hallway. Wow he really is quick.
I run after him to jump into the U-Hal.
"So where are we heading?"
"Quiznak Café"
"Wait isn't that in the name of that band?"
"Trust me it has nothing to do with it."
Then he steps on the gas. It's 10:29.
I might be not to late.
I notice him looking over at me and i'm getting curious.
"What you staring at?"
"Well it's just you got some cute bed head."
He starts laughing.
Wait. Cute. Bed. Head.
I pull out my phone to the camera and notice my hair is a complete mess.
A cute.. mess.
We come to a red light and he turns to me.
"Here let me fix it."
He starts fluffing up my hair and I feel myself blushing.
Adam..
I pull myself together and look at the light again and it's green.
I nod over to him the light and he notices.
"Oh shit!"
His face is bright red and he's staring at the road, he turns and we're there.
I look at my phone and it's 10:33
"Thank you so much, Now i'm only 3 minutes late haha"
I start laughing and he does too.
"Well have a good breakfast date.."
He has a small smile and I smile back at him, I look outside to see Adam sitting at our table.
I nod at him.
"Thank you again, I'm sorry but what's your name?"
He starts stuttering.
"Oh i-it's Lance."
Mysterious Boy. Quick. Lance.
I step out of the car and start walking towards Adam.