Roommate

Lance, First person:

Professor Takashi steps out of the U-Hal and starts walking towards the dude at this little table. He looks pretty cute, they both do. Shit why do attractive people always get with each other.
I start driving away and I turn back to see him sitting across from that dude.
Don't couples usually sit next to each other?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe that's not his boyfriend hehehe
I hear a horn honk and the lights green, I step on the gas but realize i'm not exactly in a hurry.
I just wanted to go get some breakfast. Maybe I could get something at the Café? Maybe he won't have a ride? I decide to turn around the U-Hal and hide behind the Café.
I'm sitting and sitting aannddd sitting.
Oh god this is boring.
My roommate didn't come in last night which was a bummer.
I turn on my phone.
10:35am
I call Veronica and put her on speaker, setting my head on the steering wheel.
ring~
ring~
ring~
"U-Um Hello?"
What the fuck, who the fuck is this.
"Hello? Who the hell are you, this is my sisters phone and you just-"
"Hey hey calm down, I came into my dorm like 5 minutes ago and this girl was passed out on my bed so I answered her phone at least, I don't want to disturb her sleep."
"Oooh so i'm guessing you're Hunk?"
"Yeah and I knew that I could answer this call is cause my roommates name is supposed to be Lance."
"Well Hunk I'm wondering if you can answer this question for me, should I wait for someone that I barley know that's actually one of my professors or should i leave them here and risk them not having a ride. I could also get breakfast while I wait for them."
"Okay that's a lot to process in 3 seconds, okay so you should get breakfast no matter what.
Most important meal of the day. But if you care  for their well-being. Wait."
"Well thank you Hunk, I will meet you in a while, and you can just throw Veronica in my bed."
"No because she deserves to sleep, she looks stressed, maybe I can give her a back rub when she wakes up."
"Please don't rub my sisters back."
"Go get breakfast."
He hangs up on me.
Thanks.
I get out of the U-Hal and open the back to see if we have anything else I can wear so professor doesn't notice me. I find a fur coat, some weird looking sun glasses and a trench coat.
I throw on the fur coat and glasses and look in the camera on my phone. nice. This is the perfect look for a 10:41am.
I start to close the back of the U-Hal until I feel someone tap my shoulder.
"H-Hey."
It's that Keith dude.
"Hey."
"Listen I walked here because Shiro told me he was leaving and it was obvious he was coming here so here I am."
"Umm okay? Why do you want to be around me though?"
"Well it looked like you drove him here and you don't want to ditch him so you're gonna wait but also spy and get breakfast."
"Have you done this before?"
"Multiple times. Can I borrow that coat?"
Next thing you know were ordering breakfast sitting next to each other so we can both see what's happening.
We're about 4 tables away but a little bit behind them.
"Okay you order something to eat and i'll listen."
"Wait you don't eat breakfast?"
"I'm not a breakfast person."
"No no no, my roommate even just told me that breakfast is the most important meal and you need to eat."
"Fine."
We're searching through the menu when that dudes voice raises.
"Listen Takashi you don't understand what happened."
"Really?! Then explain to me how you made out with someone I told all about how much I loved you!"
I see a waiter slowly start backing away.
Professor starts whispering and I can't hear a thing.
*Cough Cough*
"Hi can I take your order?"
"Oh yeah I'll go ahead and have some black coffee with some glazzed donuts."
Hold up they got donuts?
"Wait! You guys have donuts here? I don't see it on the menu."
"Me, Shiro and Adam have been coming to this Café for quite a while now, they have a secret menu for just us."
Wait, Adam?
"Um can you excuse me? I need a little more time to think of what I want."
"Why of course!"
The waiter walks away.
"Wait so is that dude over there Adam?"
"Yeah, they've known each other they're whole entire lives. Trust me."
I make eye contact with Adam.
"Shit he's looking at me what do I do what do-"
Keith's hand covers my mouth and he's very close to my face.
"Calm down and grow some balls, he's never met you before!"
He's right.
His hand is still over my mouth, Adam isn't looking at us anymore.
I pull his hand off of my mouth.
"Oh god sorry I kinda forgot I put that there haha.."
Who the fuck forgets that their hand is over someone's mouth.
I keep looking at the menu and there's nothing that I really want, I see some classic pancakes and sausages. I'll order that.
Keith is staring at Adam the whole time so I decided to look at professor.
Since were sitting behind him I get to see his cute bed head I tried to fix, his neck is really thicc and that suit he has on is pretty tight on him shit he's so hot.
I mean this dude is H O T.
I pull out my phone and take a picture.
My sound is on.
A loud camera sound goes off and Keith snatches my phone away and ducks under the table.
Professor starts to turn around and I put the menu in front of my face.
Just don't move until Keith moves.
I feel a tap on my shoulder.