Chapter 11: How They Met

(Alan's POV)

I look at my phone in boredom as we make our way towards one of my sets. It's weird, a 19 year old going to be a DJ, and they're only 19 years old and they're also known for gold and platinum awards for a song, also 19 years old. I'm revolutionary in my way and I'm only barely above the age of 18. We arrived at our set and I got off the car to probably do some promos or something before I go on stage, I've been thinking about finding someone to love or just going on a blind date but I'm too young to fall in love.. Am I? We walk into backstage where I was immediately confronted by a bunch of people already asking for promos, and then one of them said if I wanted to meet some guy named Marshmello and I agreed since who knows? This dude could be pretty cool. I was led into a room where I met him, Marshmello, where he greeted me immediately and I greeted him back. We talked for awhile and got some pictures, and he decided to lead me into a private room where he took off his helmet. He had brown hair with golden hazel eyes and for some reason, I.. I like him. But that would mean I'm gay and.. I can't be gay I'm only 19 and he's 24, it's weird a teenager is in love with a fully grown man! I stare in amazement as I'm literally seeing the face of one of the best masked DJs ever. I'm lucky the mask is covering my face because I'm blushing like a idiot, I hugged him for no reason and he felt so soft and cuddly and he hugged back. I love this dude literally! He told me that I can't share that I've seen his face and he put his helmet back on and went back outside. During my performances I just kept fantasizing about me and him together and I didn't play as good due to me being in a fantasy. After the performances I may or may not have thought of a really smutty thing about him and wrote it down on a Memo app I had on my phone so I'm a little obsessed with him but that's not a bad thing. Right?...

A/N
I decided to do this because I thought it was a good idea and I created the meme above. Anyways have a great day and I'll talk to my little blossoms later! Bye!- EG!