Chapter 20: Never Said I Was Innocent..

|Alan oh my... 0-0|

(Alan's POV)

I wonder what I'm going to do while Chris isn't here and technically I'm home alone because the girls are at school right now... Hehe.. I go on Instagram to see what poppin' fam!(Why'd I say that?) Nothing was happening so I went on Twitter and when I was scrolling through, someone sent me a DM and so I went to the DM and turns out it was Diplo. Never thought I get a private DM from him. He said he's throwing a huge party in one of my favorite places that I've always wanted to go to. Las Vegas. And he's inviting me to my surprise. I said that I'll go because #1. Gambling #2. The place is amazing #3. Live a little.

I heard the door open and the girls came in. Was it that late already?

"You guys are back already?"I asked.

"Yeah.. This is usually when we come back.."Everlee said. How late did I sleep?

"Ok.. Welp! Girls I'm going to America as well!"I said.

"Who? With Dad?"Luna said.

"Well.. He's already in America sort of but I'm going to Las Vegas for a party and it's gonna be amazing!"I said.

"So.. We get to have this house to ourselves?"They both said.

"Yeah but only for the weekend. I trust that Everlee will monitor you and herself."I said.

"Why her?"Luna said.

"Because when she looks like me, then you know immediately that she's probably my favorite!"I said.

"Wow, what a great system.."Luna said.

"I know right!"I exclaimed.

"If I don't come back before the end of Monday, call the government."I said.

"Um.. We don't exactly have the government's number, Dad." Luna said.

"Call the National Guard."I said.

"We also don't have their number."She said.

"You know what! Just call the President of the United States of fucking America!"I exclaimed.

"Along with Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin!"I said.

"I-.. You know what, I'm not going to argue back."She said. I then ran upstairs and packed my things up but mostly things I'll need when you're young and at a party. I ran downstairs and went straight out the door without even saying goodbye to the girls. I quickly got in my car and drove to the airport.

(1 HOUR LATER, ALAN'S READY TO KILL FOR THAT PARTY)

I got to the airport and quickly got my stuff and rushed into the airport as fast as I could. I bought tickets for Las Vegas and literally blasted through the crowd to my flight. I quickly boarded my plane and sat down all my stuff and posted to Twitter.

 I quickly boarded my plane and sat down all my stuff and posted to Twitter