Ten: Boyd and ice pick

Stiles' P.O.V:

Once you think things can't get worst, they do get worst. Walking inside the cafeteria with Emma, she immediately notices something's wrong.

"Stiles; Boyd is missing." She points to the empty table. We look at each other and it's all that takes for us to know we're thinking the same.

Derek took him as well. Boyd is the third Beta. I rush towards Scott, who's having lunch by himself and let him know what's going on.

Scott says we should separate and look for him.

"Maybe we just let him, you know?" I sigh. I really wanted to spend lunch with Emma.

"What?" she asks, not believing what I just said.

"Derek said he let them choose, right?" I try to argue and convince her to stay with me.

"We can't." Scott states.

"You gotta admit Erica looks pretty good." I keep on arguing, earning a glare from Emma.

"How good do you think she's going to look with a wolfs bane bullet on her head?" my lovely girlfriend asks, pointing out something really important.

I try with Scott one last time and fail. I guess we're looking for Boyd.

"Alright, I'm with you."

Scott smiles at me.

So we separate. I take Emma's hand and claim she's on my team before Scott has the chance to take her away from me. We drive in silence to Boyd's house.

"Hey, Boyd?" we call repeatedly, knocking on his door, windows and trying to see if someone's inside. I can't be too late.

"Boyd, it's Emma!"

I turn around to be face to face with Erica.

"Oh, whoa!" Emma stops as well and turns around. She's frowning.

I slowly put my body between Emma and Erica. I take Emma's hand and wait for the female Beta to say whatever she has to say on behalf of Derek.

She just laughs. "What are you doing here, Stiles?"

"Huh, nothing...I was looking for, huh..." I don't know why she intimidates me so much.

"Boyd?" she completes the sentence for me. Emma tightens her grip on my hand.

"You know what you're doing right now is kind of funny? You're only looking in my eyes." I don't know where she's going with all of this, but she should just shut up or Emma will be mad.

"That's funny?"

"Well, yeah. You have that kind of look when you're trying to look anywhere but my eyes, but you want to, don't you?" Holy shit, someone make her stop. "You want a nice, long, hard...look."

"Okay, that's enough." Emma gets out of her hiding place behind me and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh, hi, Emma!" Erica innocently smiles.

"Hurt me if you want, but stay the fuck away from my boyfriend, do you hear me?" she firmly states. I have to admit, it's kind of hot seeing her jealous.

"Tell your boyfriend to stay away from me." She cheekily winks and I pass an arm around Emma's waist.

"I will, don't worry," I say to Erica. "We should get going."

"You're not going anywhere." She stops us.

"Why not?" Emma snaps. Erica lifts her hand, showing us an important piece of my car.

Damn, why the jeep? Rip my shirt, my shoes, I don't care. But the jeep? No one touches Emma and my jeep.

No one.

She hits Emma right on the head.

"What the fuck, are you crazy?!" I shout, taking my girl's unconscious body into my arms. She hits me with the hard metal as well, but it wasn't hard enough to knock me off. However, I made her believe it was by pretending to pass out.

A few minutes pass by before I open my eyes again. Emma has an awful bruise in her forehead and I probably have one, too. Blood is falling down her face and I swear to God that bitch is going to pay for this.

I hold her tight for a couple of minutes, mumbling nonsense into her hair, trying to recover from the impact. When I feel less dizzy, I carry Emma's body towards my jeep that, by the way, doesn't work anymore.

Emma's P.O.V:

All I remember is Erica saying certain things to Stiles; my Stiles. Then it all went black.

When I open my eyes once again, I'm on Stiles lap, who's watching me with worried eyes.

"What happened? Where's Boyd? Why-" I can't finish my last question due to a terrible ache on my head. I lift my hand to where it hurts to find out it's bleeding. "Did she do this?"

Stiles slowly nods; I notice he has a bruise on his forehead as well.

"That bitch," I curse under my breath, lifting my hand to reach Stiles' face. He takes it in his own, kissing my knuckles.

"I hate to do this to you, but she broke my car and I'm afraid we'll have to walk." I smile anyway as I try to sit down.

"You didn't really want to look, did you?" I ask, just to be sure. Erica does look good since she got the bite.

Stiles smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back willingly, missing his touch a lot lately. This werewolves thing is taking over our lives.

"Have I told you how much of a turn on is to see you jealous?" he whispers against my lips, making me giggle.

"I can't help it, man." I kiss him one last time before definitely letting go. "I can't lose you."

"You won't lose me," he assures me. "I love you, I need you. I'd literally die without you. I didn't want to look, I don't need it. I have my own goddess right here."

"Oh my God, Stiles." I cover my face with my hands. "You'll kill me if you keep saying things like that."

He just smiles, assuring that everything he says is true. We get out of the car and leave it there, parked in front of Boyd's house.

We find out later that it was indeed too late. Boyd is one of them.

We sleep together right now, holding into each other like our lives depend on it.

"I love you, Em," he says, drifting off to sleep.

"I love you more, babe," I say back, closing my eyes and feeling his scent.

This couldn't get better.