Chapter 1 - Sweet Love

Disclaimer: This book is the second in the creator series, you may read the first six of the books in any order, however, you must read the one titled 'Rockbottom' last or else it won't make sense. Enjoy reading :)

Razzmatazz, a shade of pink, paints Rose Park's face as she confesses her feelings for a boy she fell for long ago, his eyes widen, Sam looks back at Rose's hopeless embarrassed face. he kindly accepts. But Rose is not all she seems, she works for the royal family as a lead hacker protecting all their classified information. The kingdom is located out the way of the rest of the world on a small man-made island in the Pacific ocean. The year is 2049, Rose is incredibly smart. She is at the top of all her classes, this is because she was gifted with the very special power of all-knowing. She has the power to know anything she pleases.

Rose and Sam have known each other since childhood. Everything Rose went through same was right there with her. Well not just him the prince of the kingdom as well Keiji. However rose saw him as a boss than anything else. they were really close.

The school day goes on the bright sunny summers day sun shines bright rays shining onto Rose's face as she sits in class. Rose being all knowing knows exactly what the four popular girls, Scarlette, Macy, Stacy and Romany, would do to her. Soon after Rose concludes her painting task the bell goes. Everyone rushes around in an attempt to clean up quickly. in the midst of all the hurrying Rose sneaks out the classroom with her bags. Her blonde hair and blue eyes making her stand out a little as she inconspicuously walks through the hallways. The school's hallways are bland and very dull. She later crouches behind some blue-ish-grey lockers in the corner near the main entrance to the library. No one comes by here after school. The final bells rings, Rose removes her laptop from her bag and starts it up on her lap. She starts typing away hacking the system and adds 2,000 behaviour points to Scarlette's record. Reports are released the next day meaning Rose can still tamper with them. She quickly and easily accesses the report system and makes all her grades terrible and then does the same to Macy, Stacy then Romany. They will get a week full of detention and catch up work. That's payback for their plan to pore all of the remaining paint over Rose.

Rose laughs to herself then closes her laptop and gets up pulling her bag over one shoulder and carrying her laptop in her other arm. She leaves through the front entrance where she casually hops over the gate and starts to walk up a steep hill to the castle where she works and lives. Keiji the prince meets her in the main entrance to the vast medieval-style castle.
"Keiji you'll never guess what happened to me today," Rose says in her sweet sounding voice.
"What?" He says his thick luscious brown hair and bright blue eyes, his voice clear and soothing.
"I got a boyfriend!" Rose says happily.
"Wow really? Good for you, is it your childhood friend Sam?" Keiji asks knowing Rose all too well.