Chapter 7 -What Is Love?

In the end, what actually is love? Rose wish she knew before taking the plunge, no she did and it was shattered and broken into pieces so small the eye could not see them. Rose just wishes, she had seen before having her heart broken.

Kei has heled Rose through it and she had grown to notice his warmth, his sweet smile and amazing hugs. The warmth and safety she feels around him is indescribable. Rose smiles to herself while she is being tormented. Thinking of Kei gets her through everything. They punch her and push her to the ground, but Rosa just smiles to herself trying not to cry. The playground is worse, her friends all leave to the canteen. She stays on her own to think about her situation and how she can solve it. She notices Scarlette and Stacy walking over to her looking ready to hurt her. She starts to swiftly walk away. Of course, she could fight back but she doesn't want to raise suspicion on who she really is. She makes it to the school gate before being violently pushed to the ground.

She yelps as she falls. Yep, that's definitely a broken arm, she thinks to herself. They start to kick her and verbally abuse her as she lays there helpless. As if by luck Keiji walks past the gate. He sees the fight. Rose weakly mumbles."Keiji." As the girls laugh and torment her.

Just as Keiji sees Rose he jumps into action forcing open the gate. He pulls the girls off of her ordering some guards to restrain the girls who are now in pure shock. Keiji kneels down by Rose and helps her sit up. She leans on Keiji. Everything is blurry, she definitely has a concussion. Her friends come running over to her in a hurry to help her. There are some teachers thanking Keiji and calling the police and an ambulance. Rose does not move she just looks around weakly clinging on to Keiji's warmth. His warmth, of course, that's the answer to the new question, What is love? Love is what Keiji gives to Rose, his love showers her and allows her to see the light in the dark empty tunnel, who knew love can destroy you but also make you feel like a God.

Love is this. Love is what Rose needs to rise above the abyss she constantly finds herself in, she only finds temporary things to get her out of it. But all the trauma, the scars and never experiencing a mother or father's love made her unable to see through toxic people, but now it all makes sense. Everything up till now seems like temporary fixes, she has been forever searching for something, someone and now she has it. She trusts Keiji. He gives her hope, a shoulder to cry on. Someone she can rely on, someone to love.