Chapter 5 -Can I Love?

Rose noticed how warm Keiji was to her. His comforting presence made everything seem 100x better. Rose sat and cried into Keiji's chest for hours. Rose was so overwhelmed with emotions she just needed someone to be there.

Then the group chat becomes active again. She logs on and shows Keiji the messages, except now there was a screenshot of proof.

The screenshot read:

GC: @Sam_OO, @ScarletteSweetheart, @Tiffyloo

@Tiffyloo: Sam WTH!!! That's called cheating!

@Sam_OO: it's not my fault she's frigid as hell.

@ScarletteSweetheart: Pahaha lmao, that girl is so dense!

@Tiffyloo: Oh you are so dead!

@ScarletteSweetheart: Yeah I'm not scared, Rose is just jealous of me and Sam.

@Tiffyloo: Sam I don't think you realise the seriousness of what you have just done! Rose trusted you with everything and you just threw it away like it was trash? How could you?!

@Sam_OO: Piss off

And that's where the screenshot ends. Keiji reads it, anger growing in him. Keiji finds Sam's account then messages him saying:

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: You are gross

@Sam_OO: Who the hell is this?

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: I am Rose's best friend, and definitely not a prince.

@Sam_OO: What? Rose is annoying I don't like her.

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: Why date her then?

@Sam_OO: Listen, stupid idiot, I felt bad for her.

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: You're a lame excuse for a man. Get out of her life before I have you arrested.

@Sam_OO: Arrest me? How?

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: Lol because I am "Definitely Not A Prince"

@Sam_OO: Oh yeah sure you deluded monkey.

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: Check my profile

@Samm_OO: Oh shiz

This account has blocked you.

Now Rose just wonders if she can love again. She will always have Keiji, but their friendship is so special to Rose, she doesn't want to risk losing another thing she holds close. The saying 'The truth hurts' really is true. It hurts so bad Rose just wants to disappear. Rose then logs onto the group chat with her friends. Keiji sits with her the whole time.

@RoosyGoose: OML Rose are you okay?

@Roselikescats: Yeah, better

@Tiffyloo: You did that on your own?

@Roselikescats: No, but it's not important,

@QuakingAlyssa: I hate to bring this up but none of us knows where you live, you are never free to hang out either. I'm sorry but I just want to know.

@Roselikescats: No it's okay Alyssa, I can tell you if you all promise to not to tell anyone if you do it will be worse for you than me.

@Tiffyloo: Oof okay.

@RoosyGoose: Alright, I wouldn't tell anyway. <3

@QuakingAlyssa: Yeah

@Tiffyloo: OML Keiji just posted, sorry lol had too

@Roselikescats: I work as a hacker, for the royal family.

@Tiffyloo: No way!

@RoosyGoose: Prove it.

@Tiffyloo: That's a tall claim

@QuakingAlyssa: Yeah, I'm gonna go look at Keiji's new post.

@Roselikescats: Wait guys!

@Roselikescats added @Keiisdefinitelynotaprince to BeanJuice

@Tiffyloo: WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHh

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: Lol they didn't believe you

@Roselikescats: Shhhhhhh

@QuakingAlyssa: Holy crud muffins

@RoosyGoose: Wait is he with you right now?!

@Roselikescats: Yup

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: Yee

@RoosyGoose: This is a dream come true, protect our Rose for us ;)

@Keiisdefinitelynotaprince: Lol I will ;)

Then both Keiji and Rose both log out. Rose feels much better, she asks herself, Can I love?