The Talk pt. 2

(Todoroki's POV)

Todoroki brought his face close to Midoriya's, he noticed the hastened breathing from the other boy their faces were close enough for quiet whispers to be easily heard. Which was hard because Midoriya was the taller one at the moment.

"I know you're secretive about your quirk, but I wanted to talk to you about it and our current predicament but please let me explain." He finally said.

He looked at Midoriya who was completely stunned. He took other boy's silence as a yes and started rumbling on which was new to both of them.

"We don't know when this body switch will come undone, so why don't we try practicing each other with our respective quirks." Todoroki stated.

Midoriya who seemed to have regained his composure. "I'm sorry Todoroki, I don't think that's really possible. I also don't want to miss out on Hero Training but even if we tried learning our quirks, I don't think we'd be proficient enough to participate in our classes."

This was all factual truth and it was completely logical, but Todoroki somehow felt extremely sad for and rejected that he had to look down so Midoriya wouldn't see his probably crestfallen expression.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Good night Todoroki. I really had fun tonight." Midoriya said as he left and closed the door behind him.

(Timeskip to next day)
(No POV)
It was an early morning and Midoriya was about to finish his morning jog when he came across All Might. All of UA's staff had been informed of their predicament, particularly All Might had been carefully listening when it's about his disciple's well-being. They both had shared pleasantries and had decided to have a talk at a nearby bench.

"All Might, I have a question to ask." Midoriya suddenly spoke up, the surprised All Might unconsciously agreed to this request.

Midoriya then rambled about last night and Todoroki's request.

All Might stifled a laugh probably because of Midoriya's unnecessary descriptions of the situation but he stopped and went back to seriously answering his disciple's concern.

"Do you remember what happened the first time you handled One for All?" All Might asked his disciple with concern.

It came back to Midoriya how he easily broke his arms multiple times, his fingers during the sports festival. He also remembered a vivid memory of a threat from a certain school nurse. His expression was probably grim because All Might only nodded in response.

"If you would train your quirks, we would have to divulge One for All to Todoroki also, but One for All is disclosed information. Only few Pro Heroes knew of it, such actions will only endanger Todoroki." Midoriya nodded to this answer as he both knew and agreed to it.

It was a bright morning at the U.A. Faculty Lounge, Eraserhead was there and already on his sleeping bag even though classes were to start at roughly an hour. He was about to doze off when the door opened and Midoriya stepped inside - or rather, Todoroki who was still in Midoriya's body.

"Can I help you in this early hour, Todoroki?" Eraserhead's tone had a lilt of annoyance that he had to deal with a student early in the morning.

"Yes sir, I would like to ask your adivce about me and Midoriya's current predicament." Todoroki replied in his branded nonchalant answer.

Eraserhead sighed in defeat, "okay so what is this about?"

"I would like to ask if it's possible for us to train our quirks, Sir." Todoroki continued.

Eraserhead scratched his head, "I don't really think that's advisable. Considering how awfully self-harming Midoriya's quirk is when it's uncontrolled."