chap.4

.next morning.

KARLIS POV

"move over ya flop," i groaned to jack.

"dont call me a flop," he groaned rolling on top of me.

"forget you," i groaned, i got up and changed beds, not sure which one, i just kinda fell and hit someone.

they grunted, "what the hell." sammy, i think, said in his amazing hot morning voice.

i blushed and got under the blankets.

"everyone shut the hell up," gwen whined.

we all fell asleep again and i woke up to the sound of all the boys voices.

"she didnt mean to sleep next to me."

"i know, i know."

"i think its cute, her little school girl crush on him."

"yeah, its a school girl crush, sure, sure."

"its only a stupid crush!"

"oh hush, your just jelly that she likes sammy more than you."

i groaned at the loud voices, "wait, shes waking up."

i looked around and saw everyone, including gwen, gathered around the room look at me.

"can i help you!" i nearly shouted.

everyone looked stunned at my shouting.

"oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, shes not a morning person what so ever," gwen said nodding.

i looked at the cluster of boys in front of me, "wheres sammy?" i asked yawning.

"look next to you," carter said.

i turned my head and was greeted with abs, abs, and more abs.

"he has a face ya know." shawn huffed.

i shot him a glare and scoffed, "dont push it, mendes. your messing with the wrong person in the morning."

"well arent you a little ball of sunshine," cameron said, stunned obviously.

"you know, usually id fangirl at the thought of waking up to you guys every morning, so would gwen but thats besides the point, but anyways, yeah id fangirl, but now, i want to go back to sleep until i have enough energy to fangirl." i sighed.

"then go back to sleep youngster," aaron said. awe what a cupcake!

"i ccaanntt, you guys suck, wait- actually, i can, forget this, im going back to sleep." i said.

GWENS POV

"too late, shes out." i said.

"so gwen, who's your favorite?" my brother jack asked.

i shrugged, "i uh- dont have one?"

"bull, tell us." taylor replied.

"no, its a secret, but ill tell you how karli's favorites went." i smirked.

hayes put his arm around my shoulder and i blushed, i put my head on his shoulder and then took it off because i felt that it was stupid.

"but i wanna hear about you," hayes smiled, he put my head back on his shoulder.

"yeah uh, can you not." gilinsky said to hayes.

"can he can?" i asked.

"cmon, tell me who your fave is, beautiful," hayes said, switching the topic.