chap.9

NEXT MORNING

_____________

SHAWNS POV

_____________

last night, i did such a bold move i cant even believe myself, im not usually like that...im sweet and calm, not so...i dont know..sexual i guess. but either way, it happened...

"shawn? you coming," hayes asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"what? where," i asked.

he looked at me oddly, "the girls room, its karli's birthday, we're all going to see whos spending the day with her, remember?"

i nodded, "yeah, lets go."

all of us guys walked out and knocked on the door, jack j came and let us in.

"sup guys, karli's still sleeping but gwens in the shower, how should we wake her up," he smirked evilly rubbing his hands together.

i looked over as everyone else continued the conversation and saw her cuddled up to sammy, does she even know she's next to him?

___________________________________

KARLIS POV

___________________________________

i was slightly woken up by gwen turning on the shower so i put the blanket over my face and drifted back to sleep, numerous times i would wake up a little and feel someone next to me, must be my broski jack.

i cuddled up next to him and went to sleep again.

_

_

_

"kar, its time to get up, babe," someone said as they shook me awake, i looked up and saw

jack g, i rolled over and shut my eyes again.

i groaned, "mmmmhhh!" i wrapped my arms around jack who was next to me and felt abs, not jacks abs, like alot of abs, shirtless, hot boy, abs.

i opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw sammy smirking down at me with his arm resting

around my body.

"well goodmorning baby girl," he said.

i rolled my eyes and saw that everyone was in the room, including shawn.

he was looking directly at me with a clenched jaw, mother of god thats hot.

"hey shawn," i blushed.

he instantly smiled, "hey gorgeous."

jack j cleared his throat, "so anyways, who are you spending the say with, kar?"

gwen, duh. we have our usual birthday day, before i could say it, the boys went off.

"shes spending the day with me," cam smiled.

"no she's not, shes spending it with her brother," j sassed.

"y'all are funny, its obviously going to be me," nash interjected.

"guys, guys, guys, its obviously going to be the one in her bed, right now." sammy smirked.

gwen walked out fully clothed drying her hair with a towel, "guys, karli is spending the day with ME."

i looked at everyone and nodded, "yeah, gwen and i always do our usual birthday rutine."

"yep, its pretty fun," gwen laughed.

i looked at sammy and i heard his voice, but his lips didnt move...i heard him speaking, "why shawn...? why not me...? god, just let me spend part of the day with you, karli...your so small and adorable and holding you and amazing..." i could hear his thoughts, all of that, was his thoughts...