chap.7

Karlis P.O.V.

______________

"be honest, do you like her?"

"well not like that, but like, i get jealous when shes around shawn, and when she kind of like, well like, when she isnt around me, and isnt hugging me, and isnt doing that stuff that she does with shawn, with me..."

"so you do care for her, but you dont like her like her,"

"basically, find out if im still her fave?"

"got it, now i must go, hayes and i are going to starbucks!"

"karliii, karliii?" i was being shooken and i slowly opened my eyes.

"wwhhaatt," i tiredly replied, i looked up and saw sammy smile at me.

i didnt smiled back, i grunted and glared at him, i rolled over and put the blanket over my head.

he lied down next to me and wrapped his arm around my side, "can you not." i said irritably.

he got closer to me, "ill keep getting closer until you get up and stop being mad at me." he

replied.

i took a shot and knee'd him in the balls, he let go instantly and i got up while he was in pain and went to another bed, got under the covers, and tried to fall back asleep.

"dont make me lay on top of you," he said, i could tell he was smirking.

i scoffed, "you wish."

"no, you wish. i found your twitter and there happens to be a vine of me grinding the air that YOU tweeted with the caption: GRIND ON ME SAMMY OMG! so ha, i win," he replied.

i blushed madly, "you, wouldnt, dare."

3..2..1.."ow you shitface! your crushing me!" i shouted, sammys full body was covering mine.

"just come out of the blankets, and we wont have a problem." he replied.

i sighed, "fine but you have to move first smart ass."

"good," he replied, a moment later he was off of me and i sat up.

"now, what do you want." i sassed.

"i want you to stop being mad at me," he replied.

i shrugged, "fine, im not mad at you anymore."

he smiled, "really!"

"no, now tell me why your so jealous of shawn, and tell me why you always have to say shit when im with shawn, and tell me why you always have to instigate something when im even just talking to shawn or when he's says something!" i shouted getting mad.

"because! i want you to hang out with ME! do those things with ME! not just shawn! i thought you liked me, i thought i was your favorite! why cant WE hang out and be friends, your my bae, cmon now!" he yelled back.

i stopped and looked him right in the eye, "because your 18, yes your my fave, yes we can hang out, just stop being like that around him! it makes ME feel bad and makes HIM feel bad which makes me feel even worse, just cool it."

he looked down, "alright, alright! im sorry, i just, i guess i got jealous that you liked him more then me, im sorry kar, please believe me."

i sighed, "fine, but one more thing to piss me off and im dont with your shit, samuel."

he nodded and then hugged me, i hugged back.

there was a knock at the door, "you may enter!" i yelled.