England?

The world meeting is as...Wait...No something is wrong.England is quiet the whole time.The countries is getting worried so France goes to him and ask "Uh...Angleterre? Are you okay?"He asked."Mhm."He answer.His eyes looked like he didn't sleep for three days."Um...Are you sick?"Canada asked.

"No..."He said very quietly."Can i...Go to the restroom?"England asked."Y-yeah..."Germany said as he is very surprised about the brit.England went ahead to the restroom without a word.At first they thought"What's wrong with him?" before remembering that its america birthday in a few days.

"Probably because its america birthday in a few days."Even so,he never acted like this..."America said putting his thinking face."Ah! Big brother have an idea!"France suddenly shouted."Really?"America asked."Amerique,why don't you thanked Angleterre?"France said his suggestion."What?! Why?!"He asked surprised."I actually agreed with france this time"Canada spoke up."DUDE! Its my independence day! it will be like throwing my pride away!"America scold.

He totally doesn't want to throw his pride away especially on his independence's day."Oh come on.Throw your pride away once in a while.Its not like you did it all the time."France protested."But still...""Listen America,we understand that you doesn't want to throw your pride away but its just once."Prussia asked.

"Hm...I-I'll try."He agreed reluctantly."I'm back."The same england come back from the restroom.They then continued the meeting.