Independence day

Its still early in the morning and yet the American is already awake because today is the independence day."....I...Have to say thanks  to england huh...?"He stay quiet.After a while he started to get ready.Suddenly there was a knock on his door."Oh hey Matt."He said as he opening the door."Hey Al."He let Canada in and sat down on his couch.

"You have to say thanks to england got it?"Canada said still hugging kumajirou."Yeah yeah.If he come to my party that is."America said to the canadian."Seriously al he take care of you when you were a child.The least you can do is thank him."Canada sighed."I guess.Ah.We'll be late lets go matt."America said standing up

~Time skip by Flying mint bunny~

America looked around to see if england came but...No sign of him."of course he wouldn't come..."America thought.Honestly he is a bit sad that england didn't came but brushed it off as usual.

~Another time skip by Japan manga~

"He didn't came huh?"Canada asked."Seems like it..."America answered with a hint of sadness in his voice."Hm...You should go and see him shouldn't you?"France suggested america."...Should I?" "He is so strange these days you probably should."Prussia sounded."Sure.I'll call his boss first."America take his phone out of his pocket walking away from the group.

"Hello?"After a while a british thick accent answered the phone."Is england home today?" "um...Yeah he is.He's sick though."His boss said on the other side of the phone."Ah...I...See...Can i still come over?"America asked."Sure..."His boss said."Alright bye"America said before hanging up.

"Sorry guys.I'll get going now.See ya."America waved at them and walked off.