Thank you

America had arrived at england house so he knocked the door to let england know.However,he suddenly heard a thud from the otherside of the door."Iggy?"He called.No answered."England?"he called again."Im gonna break the door!" he warned before breaking it."Woah iggy dude! you okay?"He asked seeing england lying in front of the door.

"What do you think? do i look like i'm alright?"England said in between coughing."Uh...No.Um...England can you please change your clothes? it stains with blood."America said to him noticing how red his clothes is."...Fine.""Here let me help you get up."America offered and help him getting up from the floor.

~Another time skip by Italy pasta~

"Alright.What do you want to do now?"America asked after putting him on his bed."Honestly i only want to sleep right now."England answered."...Um...England..."He said nervously."What?"England said paying attention to whatever he want to say."T-Thank you..."America said with a really red face."Wait what did you say?"England asked thinking he must have misheard it.

"Thank you.For taking care of me when i was a child,for trying to protect my country,for comforting me when im sad Thank you for everything.There.I said it."His face is redder than spain tomato."..."England is silent."Haha.Hahaha...I been wanting to heard that from you you know."England chuckled with a little bit tears coming out from his eyes.

"Ah england! Why are you crying? did i say something wrong?"America said panickingly."No.Its nothing at all.Your welcome you git."England said to his former colony."Alright! time to sleep england.Let me tuck you in."America said to england.

"Yeah...Sure..."He unsurely answered."Good night dad!"he said sitting next to england."Good night son."England reply as he close his eye.

(Ah.Writing this is quiet tiring.I know its only 3 chapter but its a short fic.I dont want to make it long.Hope you enjoy it.Ciao~)