HIS EYES

"Kai and Y/n."

You've got to be kidding me right? Out of all students who were left, he chose kai.

Okay Y/n your a strong girl. Just focus on yourself. You will do great. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine.

"Are you done talking to yourself." Said a voice which sounded very deep and husky. I immediatly knew who it was.

"What?" I asked. I turned around and got shy super quckly.

He was standing in front of me, Kai was standing in front of me. The boy who I had a crush on since I can remember.
I can't deny that he look's super hot right now.
He is wearing his adidas short's, with white trainers and a white t-shirt which was see trough, you could definitely tell, he has been working out. He looks like god himself.
His abs looked so good through his shirt.
And don't even get me started on his skintone. His collarbone's were also showing.

"I mean are you done now talking to yourself I want to start now!" He said quiet angry.

"I wasn't talking to myself." I said embarrassed

"Yeah sure you weren't." He answered quite annoyed.

After the teacher gave us the poses we have to do, Kai and I went to the corner of the hall were the mat's were.

"The first pose was very easy, we had to face bakwards, press our backs together and sit down like we were sitting in a chair, while we had to hook our ellbow's together.
For the second pose, which I wasn't looking forwad to, was that Kai has to lift me up with his leg's and I have to strech kinda like a ballerina or have to do a plank.
Kai was already waiting lying on the floor on his back for me.

" Hurry up now Y/n!" He sounded so annoyed.

"I'm scared." I admited shyly.

"Scared of what, that I might drop you on the floor?"

"Yes."

" Don't worry about that, I'm going to be careful."

Hearing kai saying that kind of made me feel safer so I eventualy said okay and went over to him.

"Come on Don't worry give me your hand." He said in a calm voice which made my heart melt.

" O-Okay." I said stuttering

He took my hand and put it in his hand.
His hands felt so soft and warm.

"Are you ready I'm gonna lift you up in 1,2..."

"AHHHH." I screamed, because I wasn't paying attention to what he said I was focusing on the feel of his soft hands.

"I'm gonna let go of your hands now. It's your part now." He said to me letting go of my hand's.
While I did my part I looked around the hall to see what my best friend was doing. She seem's to enjoy her life right now, she is having so much fun with Chanyeol they look very cute together.

"Can we finish please? I want to be let down."
I asked him.

"Yeah sure." He said with a smirk.

With an blink of an eye I was lying on kai's chest, he dropped me just like I thought he would do. I must be turning so red now and probably look very stupid.

His chest feels so nice. I could feel every muscle he had. Kai was strong. The thought of liying on his chest was something I only dreamed in my dream's

"I-I'm sorry Kai." I tried to stand up.

"Y/n" He said my name so sexy, I never imagined that my name could sound this sexy. And especially Kai saying that made it a thousand time's hotter.

"Yes." I answered still lying on his chest

With an blink of an eye he flipped me over so that he was lying on top of me, I never felt so uncomfortable in my life.

"Please get off me." I yelled

"Kai!" I don't like this at all even though I dreamed of this.

He wouldn't get of me he just starred into my eyes. I starred into his eyes, his gorgeous brown eyes. The color of a dark brown with hint's of light brown make me flutter. His eyes remind me of dark chocolate. I could see the shine in them, I could get lost in these beautiful eyes. It felt like he was deeply starring into my soul with those gorgeous eyes with the shape of an gentle almond.
He came closer to my ear. I could hear him breathe out of power. His slow out of breath breathing cause all the hair's on my neck to stand up. It sounded so sexy.
He then whisperes and said.

"See you at chanyeol's party babygirl."