HIS ACTIONS

TRIGGET WARNING: VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT

"Shall we go in Y/n?"

With that being said, Kai locked his hand with mine and we went in to the party.
DAMN. This house was full. I bet everybody from my school was here. All I could see was people dancing and drinking, sweaty bodies everywhere, people making out alsmost taking off there clothes. It was a whole mess indeed.

"I'm gonna go now Y/n, Baekhyun is waiting for me." And with that he went away and I couln't even respond to what he said.
Wow I managed to be alone again. My best friend is probably having the time of her life right now. Gosh I don't even wanna know.
I made my way to the bar to get myself something to drink. I got myself a cup of water, because I wasn't in the mood for alcohol and sat down on the couch. I felt weird, I don't know why. I can't forget what happend outside just a few minutes ago. I touched the spots wehre Kai left his mark's. It hurted but also felt good at the sime time. I closed my eyes and replayed everything over and over. His touch was indeed leaving a big impact on me. I want more.

1 hour later

I was still on that couch thinkig about everything, till two humans almost had sex on the couch where I sat. The girl was moaning a name, I couldn't really figure out who it was but it sounded like "See-huun ahhh~". Well it wasn't my problem anyway. I decided to leave the couch and go around the house.

Chanyeol was living a pretty good good life. He had wealthy parent's, nice silbling's etc... everything in this house looked expensive. After wandering around the whole house I stopped by at a certain door. I heard weird sound's and noise's coming out of that room. I know I'm stupid but I had to go in, I got curious. But I regretted it as soon as I stepped in to that room. I saw Sehun with nothing but only his pants on and a girl putting on her clothes. I guess everbody could imagine what they did.

"Wanna join Y/n?" He asked with a smirk, while the girl was already out of the room.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked as if he was serious.

"Yeah!" Again, he answered with that stupid, hot smirk.

"N-no, I don't want to join." I answered very quite and shy.

"I know you want to baby."

And with that Sehun came closer and pushed me to the wall, leaving the door a bit open. I couldn't move at all, I was frozen.

"Sehun, stop, please!" I pleaded, but he just ignored it. He pinned my hand above my head and pressed them on the wall. He started to kiss my neck and lick around it, he kissed the same spots as Kai did, but it didn't feel good, it felt wrong. I started to let out small whimper's. I wanted this to end. Things started to get serious when I felt his hand under my dress, he had his hand on my inner thigh. I started to cry. I dont want this. When I started to scream "Help" Sehun just pushed me harder to the wall and started to touch me everywhere. I wanted to break free but it was impossible, he was really strong. I don't know what to do anymore. I wish someone could hear me.

Why do I wish it was Kai who could hear me.

Sehun and I's face were now inches apart, only thin paper could fit trough it. I could tell, he had drinken before, it smelled bad.

"I know you like it baby!" He said with his deep voice and looked me deep in the eyes.

"NO I DON'T WANT THIS"
"HELP, PLEASE!" I yelled while crying.

But then it happend, Sehun pressed his lips on mine and wanted a reaction from me, but I couldn't do it. I only cried louder and louder.
Sehun started to put one of his hands on my ass, while the other one still pinned me against up the wall. He liked my lips and wanted to kiss me again, but in that moment I heard someone yell.

"LET GO OF HER YOU BASTARD"
This voice sounded so familiar.

I opend my eyes and saw Kai punching Sehun.
It was Kai who saved me. Kai saved me.

"You like touching Y/n right?" Kai asked while he grabbed Sehun by his hair .

"You like being beaten up right?"

"You like the idea of sleeping with Y/n too right?" He said this sentence so angry. You could see the anger in his eyes.

And with that Kai pushed Sehun against the wall and punched him in his face till sehun started to bleed out of his nose.

"KAI STOP, NOW." I yelled.

"No, I cant." He answered while looking furious.

"Kai, please!" I pleaded, because I wanted him to stop.
"Fine." And with that Kai let go of Sehun and just glared at him. I saw Sehun sliding of the wall and holding his arms around his stomach. I kind of felt bad for him even if shouldn't.

"Are you okay?, did he hurt you?" He asked worried.

"Yeah I'm okay I'm just releaved that you came to save me." Kai smiled when I said that. I was very sweet and thoughtful of thim that he worried about me.

"Let's go Y/n." With no time to answer Kai already grabbed my hand and took me out of the room leaving sehun behind in pain.

"Where are we going?" I asked still holding his hand and trying to get out of that house, but he didn't answer.
After 10 minutes he finally managed to get us out of the house.

"We are going to my house it's not save for you to stay here any longer Y/n!" He said with a stern tone.

"What?" I asked, not beliving what he said.

"Yes we are going to my house, get in the car now." He said this one sencte with such a deep voice that drove me crazy. I did what he said.

Kai opend the door for me and closed it. Now we are both sitting in his car. Me feeling super uncomfortable, while Kai felt like he is doing this everyday 24/7.

"Did you buckle your seatbelt on?" He asked

" No I didn't wai-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, because Kai leaned over me and bucklet my seatbelt on. He was so close to me. I could smell his colonge, which was hot. He smelled like badboy leather with a mix of deep forbidden vanilla, I could get lost in his scent it was super hot.

"Are you ready?" He asked, getting me out of my thought's.

"Yeah, sure." I answered trying to cover my face, because it was super red and hot.

While drving I felt Kai putting his hand on my thigh, I didn't know how to react. The spot where he put his hand started to sizzle. I didn't wanted this feeling to stop, that's why I didn't put his hand of my thigh, to be honest I enjoyed it. I liked the feeling of his big hand on my thigh. But slowly I felt his hand going under my dress, I shut my eyes open, because I was enjoying his hand on my thigh with my eyes being closed. He was going higher and higher, till he reached my panties. I hissed at the touch of his hand on my panties. He was still focused on the road but he never put his hand of my thigh. He looked so hot while driving he was so focused on the road but also on me. He still had his hand on my panties. He was feeling the fabric of my lace panties, he slowly made his way to my inner thigh and started to massage that area. I was really sensitive on that area, so I couln't keep quite and let out a small moan.
I didn't want this to stop, I enjoyed this so much. I wanted more. But he stopped

"We are here." He said sliding his hand out of my dress, while unbuckling my seatbelt.
He did this as if nothing happend, leaving me like a hot mess in the car. He opend the door for me and gave me his hand to grab it, as I grabbed his hand he closed the door of his car and pressed me against it. He had his hand's on my waist looking me deep in my eyes, but it was impossible for me to do the same. Kai put a strand of my hair behind my ear only to come closer to it and whisper with the deepest voice he could ever whisper in.

"Wanna keep going were we left off Y/n?"