Settling down

(There will be no sin in this chapter sorry bai)

~Inks POV~
There was something fluffy under my head...in fact my whole body. I roll over, and whatever im laying on shapes around my body. It was comfortable. Just then, Error walks in.
"Good morning, have a good sleep?" He asks me, as if I was just a guest invited in instead of being sold off to him.
"It was fine." I spat at him, irritating him. Error walks over and grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at him. He gets his face dangerously close to mine, making me blush a bit.
"Now, now. That's not a way to treat your master,  is it?" He asked, smirking at me.
I blushed more, and he lets go of me and walks to a drawer,  unlocking it and throwing a pair of cloths at me. Then he walks out of the room, leaving me to change in peace. I unfold the cloths, staring in shock. "Hes not gonna make me wear this" I say, not aware that Error was outside the door. I glance at the maid oitfit onve more.  A MAID OUTFIT! Does he think im a precious little toy or something? "IM NEVER GOING TO WEAR THIS" I yelled, loud enough for error to hear.
He came into the room as soon as I yelled. "Ill make you wear it." he growled at me.
"How are you going to do that?!" I challenged him.
It happened reallu fast. First thing I know,  im pinned to the bed. The next, im in a fricking maid outfit.
"This is bullshit" I grumbled to myself. "I think you look great" Error chimed in.
"Well, I didnt ASK you for YOUR OPINION." I angrily shot at him. He laughed. "What's so funny?" I growled at him.
"You see, Ink, you are my property now. Everything you say and do is under me. Im the one who makes sure that you're fed and kept unharmed. So I dont NEED you to ASK me for MY OPINION." he laughed, adding emphasis where I did as a mocking thing. "And if you disobey me, then I can do anything I want to punish you." His laugh went down to a small chuckle. "So....dont make me punish you"

~Time skip brought to you because im too lazy to write boring stuff~

~Still Inks POV~
The sun was down. Maybe I could try to escape from here, I thought to myself.
"Ink!" Errors shout echoed down the hall.
"Yes?" I replied
"Its dinner time, come out and eat your food, or else its gonna get cold" he scolded. I hastily made my way out of the laundry room and down the stairs to where the kitchen was.
"Come here." Error told me. I did as I was told. He reached towards me, and I squeezed my eyes shut in fear of what he was gonna do.
A long moment passed, and I Fwlt very weird...
"Open your eyes" Error ordered. So I did. A small piece of lint was in his hand. "Try not to get too much stuff on your cloths, okay?" He asked. I nodded, so we sat down and ate a dinner of mac and cheese. I finished, so I took my bowl and washed what dishes had to be done. Errors bowl was added, and I yawned of tiredness.
"Someone's sleepy" Error cooed. I nodded, for I was very drowsy and it was late. Error picked me up bridle style, and carried me up to the room wjere he layed down on the bed with me. It wasnt long before I fell asleep in Errors arms...

Hope you enjoyed!!
~Goodbye peeps~