Before Error

(This is a flashback chapter of inks life before she was brought to Error)

~Woo magical flashback~
~Inks POV~
Dream and I chuckled. Blue always hated our puns, and she wouldnt put up with it now, either.
"Stop it with these STUPID puns!" Blue huffed at us.
"Come on, Blue...thats not any fun to us" Dream said smoothly, chuckling as I gave her a funny look.
"I WILL KICK YOU TWO OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW" Blue threatened jokingly.
"Oh, noooooooooo..."I  joked, throwing myself at blues feet mockingly. "I beg your forgiveness,  Your Majesty. It is an honor to be able to be in this house, and I dont want to displease you."
Blue laughed with mock haughtieness. "Only if you kiss my golden ring" Blue said, making Dream burst into a giggling fit.
"Oh, please Your Majesty. I beg of you, anything" I kept going, making Dream laugh harder
"You heard what I said" Blue lifted her chin up, looking down apon me. "Kiss the ring."
So I did it, just to stay true to my role. I kissed blues ring (which was actually a light copper), and Dream lost it. She laughed so hard she fell on the floor, causing Blue and I to laugh too.
After we all calmed down, I took my paintbrush and splashed paint all over Dream.
"INK!!!" Dream yelled, startled.
Blue snorted. "Just look in the mirror, Dream." I said, trying to hold back laughs.
Dream walked over to the mirror blue had, and laughed so hard she had to lean on the wall to keep herself from falling again. "Im dressed as a duke!!" Dream laughed. Then she too threw herself at Blues feet.
"Oh, we beg your forgiveness" Dream and I pleaded in unison.
"Ink, stand." Blue jokingly demanded.
I stood up, faking being shaky from my 'fear' "Y-yes Your Majesty?" I asked.
"You are dismissed. " Blue said. "But as for Dream, she needs to kiss the ring before I decide to forgive her for her crimes."
"Oh, no! Please, Your Majesty. I beg you. Anything but that" Dream pleaded,  baing overly dramatic.
"Kiss the ring." Blue said, faking loosing his patience.
"Oh, no! Please, please, please...cant there be any other alternative?" Dream asked.
"KISS. THE. RING" Blue nearly shouted at Dream.
"Please no! No no no no no! Anything, I beg of you! Please show mercy!" Dream cried.
Blue called Fell in, who was apperantly part of this. She walked in, carrying a fake sword. (All good peeps are shes, while the bad bois be hes)
"Kill this disgusting duke" Blue ordered, pointing at Dream.
"NO! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!" Dream shrieked.
"KILL HIM!" Blue yelled.
"As you wish" Fell replied with a small smirk. He walked over to Dream and pretended to stab him with the fake sword.
Dream screamed fakely but dramatically, clutching where she had gotten 'stabbed'. "WHY?! WHY DO YOU SHOW NO MERCY?! OH, THE PAIN!! OH, THE UNBEARABLE PAIN!!" Dream yelled, putting on a show. She let out one last long shriek before pretending to be dead.
I threw myself to the ground, clutching Dream. I cried fakely, saying "But did he have to die? Why didnt you show him any mercy? Oh, why!"
"Fell." Blue ordered. "Get her out kf my sight." she said, gesturing towards me.
"NO!!!!" I screamed. "PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!" It had no effect, for Fell had grabbed me and started to drag me out of the room.
"Did we win?" Dream asked, breaking character.
"Dream, its not over yet!!" I laughed, the irony being that Dream was there the whole time, yet she didnt know what was going on.
I layed down next to Dream, Blue laying next to me as Fell dissapeared with a little wave. Man, life was great when ypu had friends like these...

(THE END)

I'm Your Master ~Ink x Error lemon~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें