Seokjin

((edit: i'm just adding pictures sorry))
Introduction

-•
Every single day I follow my morning routine. Get up, drink a glass of water, wash my face, brush my teeth, get dressed and head to my favorite café.

Every single day I sit in the same spot, get the same drink, and have the same girl make it for me.

Every. Single. Day. Without fail.

The girl that prepares my coffee is slowly growing more and more fond of me. We would share lengthier conversations, she'd spare time for me when there's no one to take an order from, and would even glance my way while fixing another person's drink. When I tell jokes at the counter, she would laugh at them, no matter how stupid they were. Her giggles are so cute.

She's so perfect. Her h/l, fluffy h/c hair draped perfectly over her shoulders, framing her face beautifully. She's about, maybe 5' 5", a bit tall but she may just appear that way due to her slim figure. Her bust and bum is always hidden beneath her uniform because she knows that I don't want her showing herself to others. But when she gives me my drink she always leans over the counter to hand it to me; giving me a perfect view of her body. I know she  does specially that for me.

It's because she loves me, I know she does. Why wouldn't she, I'm perfect too.

I'm tall and have broad shoulders. My face is obviously superior to the average male. I work out a bit too so I'm fit but not overly muscular. Though my style does give off a more mature vibe, my adorably handsome face is impossible for anyone to deny.

Then again, she's probably just barely over 20, I should try dressing younger. But she might not like a sudden change like that. I've had her compliment me on my current outfits before so I'll just stick with this look for now. Can't risk her not liking my new style. When we get matching outfits it's going to be perfect. She'd look so cute in a figure fitting dress with my coat around her shoulders, hiding a body that only I could see.

We're perfect, perfect for each other.

Just Jin and his Y/N.

-•
Good luck everyone ♥️♥️