Hoseok

Introduction

Most people would be upset if they arrived late to class. Today I was late, but it overjoyed me. Don't get me wrong, I'm no delinquent, but the class I was late to is packed and there is one person in particular that always has an empty seat next to them. She seems to keep others from interacting with her and always sits near the door, which is very convenient.

Since my class is so full there wouldn't be many seats left open and since the space around her is always empty, I get to take it!

When I walked in I got a quick scolding from the professor then turned to scan the room for seats. Of course, just as expected, there was an open seat next to her. When I sit, she looked at me with a sort of frown on her face, I just mutter a lame excuse about needing to be by the door and she turns her cheek. Sometimes, when she doesn't get her usual seat, just so I keep up my lie, I would sit with someone else.

I don't like it, though, because if she isn't by the door it usually means that a certain guy sat near there instead. He's really been bothering her lately and would practically force her to move somewhere else. When I sit next to her though, she never switches seats so I know I'm welcome.

I wish I could just protect her, save a seat for her and have her thank me for it. Maybe if we talk she would warm up to me. But I don't want to scare her off. She's so quiet, and my big mouth would probably screw things up, one way or another. I wouldn't want to make her think badly of me.

Or maybe that's just a front. That could be it.

I'm soft all around but have experience with breaking through to people. I could help her open up. When I break her out of her shell, she'll be absolutely dependent on me. I'd be her only friend, the only one she could talk to.

Just Hobi and Y/N.