Namjoon

((edit: I'm just adding pictures sorry))
Introduction

-•
I got to see her again today.

When she came into work she passed by me and we exchanged greetings. She's always so polite, even though I've worked here only a few months longer than her, she calls me Seonbae. She's so cute. But I never know what honorifics to use with her, so I hardly speak to her.

It's really upsetting. If only I talked to her more,and we got more aquatinted, then she'd begin to trust me. We might even meet me outside of work to hang out. I wonder how close we could get. But I still wouldn't be able to call her comfortably. She's too special to use no honorifics, but calling her a Hoobae or using -ssi just doesn't sound right.

Once, when we had shifts together, a dirty costumer kept stealing glances at her. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was having terrible thoughts about her. I know that look all too well. I was kind at first and just brushed it off, but when he went to receive his coffee he called her by her first name and even dared to ask her number. That was just too much.

Later that day I met with and took care of him, he won't be insulting her anymore. A month later, when the man was discovered, she got scared because it was found near the café. She took a week of work off because I was inconsiderate. I'll be more careful next time.

While she was gone I was forced to work the cashier and our customers started grew substantially in numbers. It was incredibly troublesome, but the one good thing that came from that week was her visit to the café. I got to take her order. It felt so nice talking to her and she even tried starting up a conversation, but me being the idiot that I am couldn't even reply back and ended up making her embarrassed. I think about that moment every night and would wish I could kill myself. But if I did that, who would protect her? So, I'll be better next time.

But when we become comfortable around each other, she's so beautiful and charming, we'd fit together so well. It'd be great when I see her laying in my bed, wearing my shirt. We could doze off together and cuddle until we melt.

Then we would always be

Just Namjoon and Y/N.

-•
Got a bit creepy there hehe