𝐓𝐖𝐎 - "𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃."

Alright idk what possessed me to do this so don't ask, but I impulsively made this an intersex book 🤦🏽‍♀️ I lowkey don't even like those kind of books I just wanted to try something different :/ so if this flops and I get a bunch of hate comments, I'm deleting this and we gon' act like it never happened. If y'all don't like it, say that, because that's what I want, but don't be disrespectful doing it cause I'll disrespect you right back 💋

-
❝ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ.❞

TAYMOR

I wrapped my arms around a hysterical Nick, who collapsed against my chest as soon as I embraced him, pulling him all the way inside and out of the rain. I led him to Kentrell's couch and allowed him to continue to sob into my white T-shirt while I rocked him back and forth, running my fingers through his dreads in attempt to soothe him. Kentrell awkwardly watched us, his hands stuffed in his pockets and his eyes traveling to Nick every once in a while.

Seeing Nick like this made me wanna cry myself, it was truly heart breaking. It was almost like you could see the physical and emotional pain he was dealing with in his eyes. And out of the four years we've known each other, I've only seen Nick like this once. Even the thought of anyone physically harming him or breaking his heart was enough to make my blood boil, and the fact that somebody actually did made me want to result to the unorthodox ways of how McIntyre's usually handled business. Nick might have been a lot to deal with, but he didn't deserve to be abused, no one did. I just hope he wasn't out here getting beat on for a temporary lifestyle.

"Who did this shit to you Nick?" Kentrell asked, finally speaking up. You could tell that he's been wanting to say something for the longest, but probably didn't think it was his place to. His jaw was clenched and it was visible that he was upset, but his demeanor was still very calm, it's his eyes that you have to watch out for. "was it..." his voice drifted off, causing my eyebrow to raise as I wondered how he knew who the person that hurt Nick was, unless it was some weird cult within this sugar daddy shit and they were all friends with each other or something. This resulted in Nick crying even harder, and a look of guilt flashing over Kentrell's face.

I gave Kentrell an apologetic look. He was probably so confused annoyed right now. "I'm so sorry for this, we can go-"

"Don't be sorry, I understand. Nick is way more important than me at this moment. If you want, I have an extra room y'all could stay in until he calms down." Kentrell offered.

"Kentrell-"

"Nah, I insist. I can't let y'all go like this bruh. Now get up, I'll take y'all upstairs." I wanted to say no, because for one, I didn't know him like that, and two, it was late and I probably should be heading back home to study for my exams that were coming up in a few weeks.

I then realized that Kentrell was my ride, and from Nick's appearance, he definitely didn't drive here, which made me wonder how he even got here in the first place, and how the hell he knew where Kentrell lived. But that's something I'd have to ask him about later. This was exactly why I hated not driving my own car when I go out because when I'm ready to go, I'm ready to go. Now I didn't have a choice but to stay here. I'm just glad he isn't a weirdo.

I hesitated before sighing and getting up from the couch. "Fine." I groaned, pulling Nick, who wept quietly, up with me as we followed behind Kentrell and made the trip upstairs to his guest room. We passed several other rooms with closed doors on our trip down the long hallway, our room being the one all the way at the end. Kentrell opened the door and turned on the light, revealing a medium sized bedroom. The room had a full sized bed draped in blue and white sheets with matching curtains for the windows, and a flatscreen tv hanging on the wall above a brown dresser. There was even a bathroom inside of it, and you could see the beautiful mountains from the window behind the bed.