𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐭𝐖𝐞𝐍𝐭𝐘 𝐨𝐍𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐓𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐕𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐁𝐢𝐄𝐬.

❝ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴇx. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴘᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ?❞

FIVE DAYS LATER

TAYMOR
━━☆☆━━

"WAIT, SO YOU GOT A PUSSY?!" Nick exclaims, his eyes widening as he leans forward, earning looks from a few women. My face reddens in embarrassment as I gasp, and there was disbelief and slight disgust written all over his, which caused me to crack a small smile that disappeared faster than it came. Since I was born this way, having a vagina was something I was pretty much used to. But only having a vagina, that was something I wasn't used to. However, if it could get Nick off my back and cause his little crush, which I'm pretty sure was more than a "little crush" at this point, to go away, then maybe I could deal with it. Maybe.

I gasp and hit Nick, frowning as I turn to face him. "Shut up!" I exclaim, scolding him for being so loud.

"Owe! Bitch that hurt!" he whines, holding his shoulder.

I roll my eyes. "Fucking pussy." I mumble. Nick could be so dramatic sometimes, I didn't even hit him that hard.

"Says the one who has the actual pussy." Nick retorts, the sides of his mouth curling into a smirk. He then sits up and lets out another dramatic gasp. "Wait-is that why we're here?! Wow, that would explain a lot."

Now, y'all are probably wondering what the fuck Nick is talking about right now, and why I told him about me being intersex. Good questions, let me just start from the beginning.

So yesterday I got a text from an unsaved number, which turned out to be Kentrell's second phone number, telling me that he needed my help and that he would be calling me later. When he called that night, he wanted to know more about what I was going to school for, and this led to him telling me about his baby mama being in town and him asking if I could pretend to be the on the road tutor/babysitter that he hired while he went on his tour that was coming up in a few weeks. Apparently, that was the only way his kids were allowed to go on tour with him, and since I had experience in both teaching and watching younger kids, I guess I made the perfect candidate. Kentrell explained that I didn't actually have to come on his tour, or watch the kids, but he'd give me another ten thousand for pretending like I was.

As tempting as it sounded, I wasn't too sure about it. I knew nothing about his baby mother, and I didn't wanna be in the middle of no mess if she ever found anything out, and I hated lying to people. Besides, I had already paid all my bills, so there was really no need for the money, or for us to even be in contact with each other unless I needed him again, and that's why I hadn't talked to him up until yesterday. Sure there was always next month, where I'd probably be broke, struggling, and behind on rent again, but we'll cross that bridge once we get to it. I definitely didn't wanna have to be swallowing kids again this time next month, but so far, it's looking real throat daycare-ish. Getting another job would be pushing it.

I don't know how, but Kentrell ended up getting me to say yes, and now I have to meet him and his baby mama for dinner tomorrow. I don't why I was so nervous, but I was. My anxiety skyrocketed every time I thought about it, but maybe it was because the last time I seen Kentrell his dick was down my throat. And let's not forget the fact that he nearly had his whole face inside of my vagina.