𝐓𝐖𝐎 - "𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃." (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.)

❝ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ.❞

TAYMOR

My whole body was shaking, and I couldn't tell if it was because I was horny, nervous, or a combination of both. Kentrell surprisingly didn't have a problem with me having a...you know, which was a huge relief. And if he did, I couldn't tell by the way he was sucking my juices off my fingers. The only thing that was really holding me back was me not being gay. I honestly wasn't sure what I was at this point, but it wasn't that. I know that sounds foolish to say after everything we've done, but it's true. I couldn't even see myself doing anything sexual with a boy until today, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. And besides, if I had a pussy was I really gay?

"K-Kentrell I-MM FUCK!" I cut myself off, crying out and smacking my hands on top of the dresser, in response to Kentrell running his tongue over the soft spot in my neck while his fingers caressed my other set of lips.

"I don't know how or why you got a pussy, but I swear that shit just made you like ten times sexier." he mumbled into my ear, his voice sending chills down my spine.

"I-UHHHH!" I gasped, a loud moan escaping my throat as he abruptly pushed two fingers inside of my throbbing, dripping wet core. A mixture of pain and pleasure shot up my spine as his fingers entered me, due to me not being used to penetration. I've only tried to finger myself like two or three times, so I was still pretty tight. But due to me being so wet, the pain was very minimal, and there was more pleasure than pain for sure.

"Is you a Virgin, li' baby?" Kentrell asked as he twisted his fingers inside me, his digits digging deeper every time. My eyes were squeezed shut, and my mouth hung open in an O form while my legs were spread wide apart, unable to do anything but moan and nod in response.

"I-I-yes I-I'm a v-virgin." I stammered as I held my head back, barely able to concentrate on or comprehend anything he was saying. My breathing intensified and became uneven as he sped up, drool leaking out the sides of my mouth.

Kentrell abruptly pulled his pulled his fingers out of me, causing me to whine from the lost feeling. I almost wanted to burst out in tears, this shit felt too good. I've never felt anything like this, not from no girl, and not even from myself. I was actually starting to enjoy it, and not tolerate the situation like I've been doing. The money part was motivating, but the fact that I actually liked it made things a little easier. When I opened my eyes and tried to turn around, Kentrell grabbed me and scooped me up, gently laying me on the bed. I tried to sit up, but was only pushed back down.

"Kentrellllll," I whined, kicking my legs, "what are you-"

"You a Virgin, I'm not finna treat you like no hoe if it's yo first time. We ain't even gotta fuck, but whatever we do, we gon' do it right or we ain't gon' do nothing at all." Kentrell said firmly. I opened my mouth to respond, but just closed it in defeat.

Next thing you know, my was back arching off the bed and his two index fingers massaged the insides of my pussy, pressing my clit together as his other fingers rubbed my pussy lips. "K-Ken st-stop t-teasingggg." I begged, barley able to form a sentence as my words slurred. I almost fell into a state of oblivion from the intensity of the sexual pleasure I was receiving. A tear rolled down my cheek and the teasing became more unbearable as I grew more aroused, my lower half spasming each time kentrell dragged his finger tips over my sensitive flesh. I was so wet that his fingers were making squelching nosing from him playing in my wetness, my thighs covered in my sweet nectar as well. It was crazy how he could almost make my whole entire soul leave my body without even fingering me. I can't wait until he f- "OH MY GOD." I screamed in surprise, smacking my hand over my mouth and sinking my teeth into the palm of my hand as my body jerking upwards, reacting to Kentrell shoving three fingers into my pink abyss. He smacked my thigh and plunged his fingers in and out of my insides at a fast pace, sending vibrations to my pussy as I dripped out on his sheets. He took his other hand and vigorously rubbed my clit in a circular motion while curving his fingers inside of me and quickening his pace.