Chapter 4: Just like old times... Sort of

Ali POV

"Yes!!! Yes Em!!! I would love to become your wife!" This is the proudest moment if my life! All of the girls surrounded Em and I. We had a group hug that lasted for about five minutes.

"Ok guys, we need to celebrate! How about my house?" Spencer asked looking around at us for a response.We all agreed. Em and I got back into her car and headed over to Spencer's house.

On the ride over, I stared at Emily and smiled. Just think soon Em will be Mrs.Emily DiLaurentis ( I like Ali's Last name better so... Yeah)

"Babe, stop staring at me like a creepy stalker." Em said while looking at me just as stalkerish.

"I can't help it you're so beautiful." I said shyly hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"Thanks babe but you are the beautiful one." Em said while she continues to look at the road and drive to Spencer's

///////at Spencer's /////////////

Once we got to Spencer's, the drinking started. First we downed 3 bottles of champagne, and then Hanna brought out the tequila.

"Lets play never have I ever!!" Aria said excitedly.

"Fine. But I'm going first." I said reluctantly. We all sat down while spencer got her father's shot glasses. After about 10 rounds we were all wasted. Except for Emmy, because she's innocent. Spencer was up next.

"Never have I ever slept with Noel Kahn.. more than 5 times." Spencer said looking in Aria's direction. Aria and I both did a shot.

"What!?!?!?? You slept with him!! More than five times!!" Em started yelling at me angrily.

"Yeah and he was amazing!!" I giggled excitedly. Emily slapped me across the face. I sobered up quickly.

"How dare you laugh in my face about this!" Emily yelled and stormed out.

A/N

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for such a short chapter. Número five on the way!!