Christmas

Time jump two weeks later

The girls have been planning their wedding and both Emily and Alison went to Dr.Sullivan about their problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Em POV

Today was Christmas and Ali and I were going to do a gift exchange with the girls. Then go to my parents and give them their gifts. "Em, it's time to go meet the girls at the Grille." Ali yelled as she put on her boots. So I grabbed my bomber jacket and walked to the Grille with Ali. When we got there Aria and Spencer were already there. "Merry Christmas emison!" Aria said while giggling. "Merry Christmas sparia!!" Alison responded giggling just as much. Spencer and I looked at each other and just sighed. We sat down and ordered our drinks. Ten minutes later Hanna came in. "Was there a meeting of the lesbians and you didn't invite me!" Hanna said while looking offended. "Han, your fifteen minutes late." Spencer said with an amused look on her face. "Riiigght." Hanna said as she took her seat. After we all ate we decided to open presents. Ali went first. "Guys I can't give any of you your Christmas presents because they are with Emily's." Everyone gave her a puzzled look, but we all shook it off. Spence was next. (I'm just going to list them below)

Hanna: iPad Pro

Aria:bamboo tablet

Ali:pink MacBook

Me: blue MacBook

"Spence, you didn't have to do this." Ali, Aria, and I said. "Speak for your selves, Spence if you want to spend $700 on me then go ahead!" Han said while trying to open her iPad. We all laughed and then I went.

Spencer: field hockey stick with a rose gold handle

Hanna: $400 visa gift card

Aria: $400 dollars worth of art supplies.

"Thanks Em!!" the girls chorused "Ali, I'll give you yours after we are done here. Han went next.

Spencer: 15 assorted cardigans

Ali: Versace dress

Aria: combat boots with gold plating

Me: new bomber jacket and nike high tops.

We all thanked Hanna then Aria went.

Spencer:Sparia scrapbook

Hanna: vintage shoes

Ali: vintage necklace

Me: emison scrapbook

We all thanked Aria then Ali went.

Ali pulled open a bag and pulled out 5 small pouches and 4 small books. "I wanted to give you guys something you would remember so I'm giving you these. She passes around the pouches and we open them. They are replacement bracelets that say our name on them. She passes out the books. We open them and we see it's a copy of her diary. We know it's because she is ready to tell us everything. We all give her a look telling her we understand. We pay the check and go outside. "Hey girls do you want a ride home?" I asked them seeing as how they had also walked. "Em we walked here too." Ali said looking at me like I was crazy. I pulled out a small green box with a pink ribbon on it. I handed it to Ali, a look of confusion passed over her face as she opened it. "Em why did you give me car keys?" Ali asked still not understanding that I got her a car. She was so adorable. I grabbed the keys and pressed the unlock button and the camaro's lights flashed. Ali screamed and jumped up and down. All of the girls gathered around the car and I watched as Ali was truly happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I'm back and part 2 of Christmas is coming soon

~Miranda

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram at fangirling.pll