Christmas Part 3

Em POV
I almost passed out when Ali told me this was our new house. Earlier this week she had moved all of our stuff out of our Philly town house. We were now sitting inside. "So what are the other small houses for?" I asked Alison shyly. "I'm going to invite the girls to move in with us. CeCe and Hanna in one and team Sparia in the other. They each contain two bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and walk in closets." Ali said as she went to the kitchen to get a drink. Our house was 3 stories with 12 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms,a media room,gym,sauna,indoor/outdoor pools,hot tubs,walk in closets, library,safe room, and a game room. Diiing Dooonnggg!! "I'll get it!!" I yelled to Ali. I opened the door "Em, since when are you rich!?!?" Hanna asked as she walked in. "Hi to you to Hanna and sure come on in." I said sarcastically. "Hey americano." CeCe said as she walked in followed by a shivering Aria and Spencer seeing as it was snowing outside. After they were in we all drank coffee. Ali stood up and started to lead us all to our 20 car garage. "So I kind of forgot to mention I own D and F fashion company."
Ali POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood there and waited for their reactions. "Omg!!!!! your rich. OMG!! I'm wearing your jeans." Hanna yelled at an ear piercing level. "Yes you are Hanna." I said as though I was talking to a slow five year old."Any ways I bought this property so we could all live together Make( Marin and Drake) in one and Sparia in the other. I said as I opened the door to the garage. "I also got you these."
No one POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali turned on the light revealing 11 cars. "The black camaro is mine." Ali said while leaning against it. Emily instantly found her cars She got a jeep like Beyoncè's and a white matte Lamborghini with avenger doors. Both Hanna and CeCe got mini coopers. Hanna's pink and CeCe's sea foam green. Hanna got a red mustang and CeCe a lime green corvette. Aria got two mustangs, one purple and one silver. Spencer got an SUV that was silver and a red matte Lamborghini with avenger doors. All of the girls stood there with open mouths. They all said thank you and went inside to have eggnog. After they talked for a while they all went to bed.

A/N
I am writing the next chapter as you read this
Love you guys ~M