Chp 7 The Forest of Beginnings

"Lets go then Esteel."- Me.

"Yes, Young Master."- Esteel.

Me and Esteel headed towards the entrance of the Forbiden Forest and we are now heading towards the Forest of Beginnings. I was talking to him while on the way there.

"So Esteel what can you do now that you're contracted."- Me.

"Well, I can teleport to you like it says on my status screen you made and because I'm a contracted beast I can hide in your shadow, in your essence really since you absorbed mine. I can also turn in to other forms as long as you are strong enough, although I'm impressed that Young Master was able to make me a human at least because you need to have quite a decent amount of power to do that anyway. At least Expert in all the basic magics and a lot of mana. I can also detect where you are since all I have to do is trace my own essence. I can also communicate with you through the connection although if you want to keep people from being suspicious Young Master i think it would be better if we just talked."- Esteel.

"That's quite a lot of things that you can do Esteel, you really are useful."- Me.

"We are here Young Master."- Esteel.

We arrived at the Forest of Beginnings and we started on the path through the forest, I was scouting out places to sleep and Esteel was looking for herbs. I found a little patch of herbs, they looked like cloves from earth I began to pick them and put them in the pouch I created. Infinite storage isn't something everyone has and we're trying to avoid begin suspicious. I called over Esteel and we started to pick. Turns out it's a herb that used as part of a healing potion and it is actually called a clover.

We were about finished when we heard some other footsteps come up the path to where we were.

"Young Master, I think there are some adventurers coming this way."- Esteel.

"Yeah I think you're right."- Me.

There was a group of five people. I didn't bother to read their status since they'll probably go past us. The only female came over and said hello. It was.... Rachel. Dang it, you try to get away from people and you see them everywhere.

"Hey Miss Myers how are you? What are you doing here?"- Me.

"We're on a subjugation quest, just for fun though I hear they aren't that strong. It's funny seeing you here and... who's that."- Rachel.

I used the telepathic connection to talk to Esteel,

*italics are them speaking telepathly*

"Stick to the story Esteel."- Me.

"I will Young Master."- Esteel.

"This is Esteel, he is technically my servant/Slave but he's very loyal, he served my family before my mother and father died. He was the only servant, I would've felt bad abandoning him so I took him along. I hid him because I didn't want to cause trouble although it's too difficult to hide him anymore so I stopped hiding him."- Me.

Rachel seemed a bit troubled at how I said both my parents are dead, she bought the story then.

"Oh so then Azrail is your master then...."- Rachel( to Esteel).

"My name is Esteel Lupus, and yes Sir Azrail is my Young Master."- Esteel.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Lupus, I'm Rachel Myers and this is Luke Banks and..."- Rachel.

She introduced everyone and I stopped listening I already know who they are so I don't need to hear it. I went on walking for a herbs ( and a place to sleep ), when Esteel noticed I was leaving he followed me, he seems a bit clingy although he is suppose to take care of me so it's alright I guess. Rachel followed us as well and then the rest followed. I feel a bit like some chicks (like baby chickens) have imprinted on me and are following me around. As long as I get slee- herbs I guess it's fine though.