Chp 9 Another Fight at the Guild

Rachel still energetic as always ran back towards the guild with the rest of us on tow. The others didn't seem too annoyed though they just seemed excited? They probably want to get some challenging quests but me, no. I would much rather collect herbs and sleep all day. I loitered at the back of the group to show my distain on the situation but decided that I shouldn't run since they would just cause more trouble, asking where I've been and why I left and so on and with the last thing that happened, well I'd rather not take any more chances of misinterpretation. I would've see them on Moon day anyway so I continue the progression of the group towards the guild.

Many ladies and some Men still stare at me from time to time but I'm getting used to it so it's a bit easier to ignore. Still when most people see me it'll cause them to blush like crazy at least until they get used to it.

Rachel kicked the door in to the guild wild west style. 'She's very excited' I thought.

The receptionist ran up to us to accomdate our needs leaving her post in the process. I suppose that all things considered we are very important here and actually have a bit more influence then some nobles. Speaking of nobles some of the noble kids are here as adventures. Not many are that strong and only use the excuse of getting stronger for the sake of the country to get in. This guy seemed relatively strong maybe C class, by the looks of things he's a noble too.

(My groups rank/class are as follows:

Rachel: B
Luke: B
Shane : A
Hyxel : B
Matthew : A
(When they have each other's support and for students this is like really really good most would only be a D or maybe a C if they are good.)

Esteel
(Human fake) : A
(human real) : S (without back up)
(Beast) : SSS (He would be considered very dangerous and a great threat to the race of humanity and other races since he also has a lot of skills and experience they would need to team up to beat him or have the whole countries SS adventures fight him all at once, fortunately though Esteel doesn't see humans as anything more than puppies or bugs really, except me.)

My rank
(Fake): A
(Real): Yeah, idk.

I don't think this guy knows who we are. Most of the others here do or do now since their friend groups have told them seemingly predicting how the fight would go. Some people gave the noble a look of pity and some a smug look,(Many noble dislike commoners and so commoners dislike them) they seem to want him to get beat up.

Everyone still picks a fight with me though, am I cursed or something?

"Hey lady you're not allowed to leave your post especially when serving me, the heir of Devan household one of the noble households. To think you prioritise simple students of a magic school over nobles."- Trouble(Devan).

Well actually some of our group here are nobles, Luke is the heir of the head of the royal guard, Shane is a Prince, Hyxel is something (idk if he counts as a nobles.) ,although Matthew, Rachel and I are commoners the rest aren't. Devan won't listen anyway though so I guess there's not point in being stubborn.

"I wouldn't mind if Miss Woods were to finish serving you first then us, do the rest of you have any objections?"- Me.

"Yeah I don't mind, like Azrail said you can go first."- Rachel.

"Yeah I'm ok with it."- Matthew.

"I agree."- Shane.

"I don't mind."- Luke.

"..."- Hyxel.

Maybe he'll leave us alone now.

"Well if you all agree I wouldn't mind either."- Miss Woods.