Chapter One

Aaliyah's POV

"Zion get the fuck up"

it's currently 4 a.m. and today is the day Zion is moving to Los Angeles to start his career as a singer in a boy band called PRETTYMUCH which was put together by Simon Cowell.

"Zion it's 4 and your flight is at 6, wake the fuck up".

I still get no answer once again. I mumble to myself, "you know what?". I march into the kitchen and get a glass of freezing cold water. I walk back to my room careful to not spill any water.

"Zion I'm giving you one more chance".

Nothing.

"Okay you asked for it"

I pour the water on his head already laughing anticipating his reaction.

"AALIYAH WHAT THE FUCK"

he's drenched in water confused and slightly mad while I'm on the other hand am dying of laughter.

"I told you to wake up, you've got a flight to catch and I know Mandy would be mad at me if you missed your flight when I was begging her to let you stay over your last night before you leave".

He sighs loudly,

"that doesn't mean you have to pour freezing water on me".

"Well that was the only way you'd get up".

"Not it's not".

Me still laughing barely audible "yes it is, did you forget I know you?".

Me and Zion met the summer before second grade when my family moved from Texas to Canada for my Dad's job promotion. My mom and me were going around the neighborhood introducing ourselves and Zion lived across the street from me.

My mom and Mandy instantly became friends and me and Zion instantly clicked and we're best friends to this day. 

I see Kékéli as the big sister I never had and she gives me the best advice. Elom is like my little big brother because he's younger than me but taller than me.

"Liyah LIYAH".

Being brought out of my trance I say "huh?".

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Oh nothing" I say.

I look at the time and I instantly start rushing to change and do my hair.

"Why are you rushing" Zion says.

"Look at the time dipshit". The clock read 5:00 a.m.

"oh fuck, I'm taking a shower first " Zion said.

"Fine only because I don't want the other poor passengers to smell your must" I say pinching my nose. Zion just rolls his eyes and goes to take a shower.

While he is showering I start to over think. I won't be able to see him until I have breaks or he has breaks. I could always FaceTime him but it's not the same. What if he forgets about me?

"Liyah it's your turn."

Zion takes me out of my trance once again.

"What? Oh, I'll just take one when I get back" I say while trying to put my hair into a top knot.

"Who's musty now?" Zion says. "Still you stupid, now let's go"

We get into my car and drive to the airport where we meet his family there.

"Hey guys" Zion says. "I can't believe you're leaving" Mandy says hugging Zion

"mom, you'll get to see me on breaks and you're always welcome to visit me in LA"

"Fight 529 to Los Angeles" is yelled over the intercom.

Zion starts saying goodbye to his family but saves me for last.

"So this is it little lady" he says while smiling.

I'm really going to miss that smile.

"I'm gonna miss your ugly tree looking ass" I say with tears in my eyes. "Don't cry" he says "this is goodbye for now not forever". I roll my eyes at his wannabe tumblr ass.

"Just don't forget about me and FaceTime me when you can". "I couldn't forget about you and I was already planning on FaceTiming you when I can".

I hug him one more time.

"Bye Zion"

"Bye Aaliyah".

I watch him leave then I soon go home.

659 words
This book is gonna be fun. And I didn't make her nickname Liyah on purpose it just happened 😭~ Lia