🍋Having Fun🍋

(A/N: half lemons because there will be some in this chapter but it won't be entirely lemony.)

Time skip and Lucy's POV
It's finally winter break and my parents agreed to let me go to the resort with Natsu on two conditions. One is he brings me back safe and sound. No problem there. And two I won't get pregnant as a result. So Natsu paid for me to get a birth control shot and invested in a bunch of condoms just in case. They know how teenage hormones are so they agreed to all that. They also know even if I did get pregnant that Natsu wouldn't leave me considering he went through so much to get me back.

Winter break is 3 weeks and I get to spend those 3 weeks with Natsu. Just me and him. It'll really be like our honeymoon and I honestly love that thought. We are currently on our way to the resort. We got off the plane and are in a taxi to the actual resort. Natsu can't stop smiling and honestly I can't either. I'm just so happy to have him back and finally back to normal. I can cuddle him and play with him again and just be myself with him. We pulled up to the hotel and someone was outside waiting to bring in our bags. Me and Natsu walked in and were greeted right away.

"Ah young Mister Dragneel! Good to see you again! Your room is ready sir. Here is your key. Please enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything." The receptionist said and handed Natsu the key.

Natsu said thank you and took the key. We walked hand in hand to the elevator with the man that has our luggage. We took the elevator up to what seemed like the top floor.

"Is this right?" I ask and Natsu just smiles. "What's with the smile?" I ask with a grin and he just smiles more.

The doors open and we head to our room. Room 777 on the 7th floor. Above us is the roof and this is one of only two rooms on the floor. Natsu uses the key and opens the door to the biggest room I've ever seen. A huge bedroom along with a living room and couch with the biggest tv I've ever seen hanging on the wall. A full kitchen and probably the biggest bathroom that I've ever seen in existence.

"What's this?!" I squeak making him laugh

"The deluxe honeymoon suite set up especially for us." He smiles.

I stand there awestruck while Natsu looks at me with amusement. The man with our bags unloaded them and Natsu gave him a tip and he left. Natsu locked the door and looked at me with a big smile. I returned the smile and folded my arms.

"Deluxe honeymoon suite?" I ask and raise my eyebrow.

"Yeah. Why not? We both agreed last time was like our honeymoon." He says with a shrug but smiles.

"It's not our honeymoon though and you never even proposed!"

"I will and you know it. But for now. Let's just have fun." He smiles and walks twords me.

I back away slowly but with a smile on my face. I know what he wants but first I want to have some fun with him. He knows I can dodge him and I can put up a fight but he also knows I won't hurt him. He walks to me and I just see pure mischief in his eyes along with a big grin on his face. I return the grin and keep backing up. Then I run and he's right on my heels. I jump over the couch and run into the bedroom.

Big mistake. He runs in after me and closes the door and locks it. He snickers at me and leans on the door.

"Now your all mine." He smiles.

"Alright Mister bad boy of the school. Show me what you got." I grin at him and rest all my weight on my left leg and fold my arms across my chest.

"You wanna see just how bad I can be huh?" He asks with a evil grin and I nod. "That's not a wise decision my dear. Remember I got my reputation for a reason." He says and walks twords me.