College Years

Time skip and Lucy's POV
Me and Natsu moved out a few days after our announcement and have been extremely happy. We have total freedom and can do whatever we want since it's summer time. So first things first is we took care of all our basic needs then made sure we were enrolled in school for the fall semester and that we got the same schedule. Natsu took his bike and I took his car to the apartment so that way we can go shopping with no hassles.

"It feels so amazing to be on our own!" I shout happily and lay back on the bed

"You can say that again. We have freedom and peace of mind. That asshole Jose got life in prison and we have nothing to worry about but school now."

"I'm happy to see Gajeel has come around and isn't so bad. Sad that he was being bribed the whole time but at least Levy is helping him be better than he was."

"Yeah. But I'm still mad at him for all he did." Natsu growls

"The past is in the past Natsu." I tell him softly and he smiles.

"You know what I love the most about us being on our own?" He asks with a big smile

"Hmmmmm. You have total freedom to do whatever you want without a care in the world?"

"Yep! So you know what that means?" He asks and I shrug. "It means I can show my love for you anytime I want." He says seductively and pins me to the bed making me squeal and laugh.

Time skip
College is annoying. It's just like high school but much more difficult. Thankfully me and Natsu have the same classes so we can help each other. Me and Natsu are both really smart but a lot of this stuff is just confusing. Thankfully when we both focus we can get it done and man are we happy when we figure it out!

We both have 4 classes a day and are tied for the top spot in each class. Everyone knows we are engaged and amazingly a lot of people know who Natsu is because of his name. I've had to fight off a few flirty girls but it makes me smile because each time a girl hits on him he shows his ring and says he's happily engaged. I love this man.

"You know what Natsu? I'm so incredibly happy to have you. We've been through a lot but yet we are still together and our bond is unbreakable. I'm glad I gave you a chance and I'm thankful you didn't give up on me. If you hadn't of pursued me I never would of gone for you myself." I tell Natsu and he looks at me and smiles

"I just had a feeling you were the one and I was right. I couldn't stay away from you any more. I just felt you were special and you are." He replies and kisses me softly.

Time skip
Year one of college is complete and we couldn't be happier! Natsu's dad has kept true to his word and has provided Natsu more than enough money to handle everything. He loves that we are getting straight A's in school and that we are helping each other out.

"It's difficult but totally worth it and it's amazing being able to be with you all the time." I tell Natsu when we get home after our last class of the school year.

"I completely agree. I wish high school was like this for us. We could be together all the time and help each other with school. My favorite part is still the fact that I have complete freedom with you." Natsu says with a big smirk on his face as we walk in our apartment.

"Yeah by complete freedom you mean we can have sex any time and we can do whatever we want whenever we want."

"Exactly." He says with a big smile making me laugh

"You went from playful to hormonal ever since we spent that weekend at the resort." I giggle

"Hey. It's still fun and it is a form of playing. Wanna play with me Luce?"