Gayyy

I have nothing to do with my life so logic. Wait I don't have a life. But whatever I'm gonna write random stuff now don't judge me if you do you probably won't wake up tomorrow mwouhahahaha. Lol.

Ok I don't know what to write about so how about a kotlc fanfic I like reading those but a gay fanfic so none of the ships are right ahahahaha suffeeeeeer.

I'm eighteen now, and I got my matchmaking scroll already. I ignored it, since I don't like anyone anymore anyway.

Btw this is from Sophie's POV

Also, there were just boys on the list, and, of all things, I felt more attracted to girls now, even with Keefe and Fitz there. I thought about the girls I had in my life, lingering on one longer than the others...

Lol who should it be help me

Ok it's gonna be Linh sawwy guys who wanted someone else

Linh. That girl with the long black and silver hair, with the rosy cheeks and kind personality. Linh. That girl I hated because Fitz seemed to like her. Now, I still hope that Fitz doesn't have a crush on her, but for different reasons. As in: she's mine bish get away from her, and that she would fall in love with him and my life would be ruined.

Well today was normal so far, me in my last year at Foxfire, flirting with Linh whenever I could. But I also noticed something different between Tam and Keefe, who had warmed up to each other and now spent every waking moment together. I walk over to Linh. "Hey Linh" I say. "Hi" she says with her cute ass voice, and I ask her, "is something up with Keefe and Tam? I mean like if I didn't know better I'd think they were dating or something." She ponders this for a moment. "Well do you know better? Have they actually ever told you they were straight? Or did you just assume that? Because there is such a thing as being bisexual you know." "Yeah yeah I know." I wait, thinking for a solution. "I have an idea" I say finally. "What?" She asks me. "Well you said they never upfront told you they were straight, so why don't we just ask them?" She looks at me for a second. "You're a goddamn genius" she says, and I smile.

Oh wait Linh probably wouldn't say goddamn oh well screw details

Me and Linh walked over to where the two boys were standing, and I cleared my voice to get their attention, since they were leaning on the lockers staring into each other's eyes while engrossed in a conversation. They quickly turned around. "Oh. Hi Sophie." Says Keefe. I look him in the eyes. "Well. Me and Linh have a question for you guys. You know how you've gotten really close to each other recently? Well we're wondering if you're dating or at least what your sexuality's are." "Oh. Um. Ah. Well." They stutter. Keefe comes out of his shocked trance first. "Well you guys are pretty close too" He teased. "How can we be sure you two aren't gay for each other hmm?" Linh and me both blush and look at each other. In my head I was screaming: OMAGAWD LOOKS LIKE SHE DOES LIKE ME!!!!! But out loud I said, you still haven't answered our question" I say, raising my eyebrows up and down. "I can see you're avoiding it!!!" Keefe rolled his eyes. "You know what?" Keefe says. "If you let me and Tammou talk alone and we might tell you something okay?" "Awwwww!!!" Linh squeals. "They even have cute nicknames for each other!!!" "Lol. Me and Linh will go away but count on us annoying you until you die if you don't tell us when we come back." He smiled. "Okay." He said simply, and we left.

Ok sorry this is probably super annoying but I'm not very good at staying in one tense so like half of that paragraph was present tense and the other was past tense just don't question it and pretend it's all present tense

Oh and also please vote and comment if you like it! Thanks for reading💕
-Author~chan

~Words: 718 more than not lol~