No more doors on da damn closet

Sorry for not posting in so long

Also I do not like the new update we should start a rebellion against using it

"Soph you can't chicken out now." Says Linh to me sternly as I nervously prepare to come out to my parents. "Yeah but..." I say but can't continue since I don't have a good enough argument against hers. "Ugh okay. Come on." I say, opening the door. I take a deep breath. "Here goes." I say pointedly and walk out, Linh following me closely from behind. I slowly descend the stairs, trying to put off even longer my task that has been long due for too long. "Uh mom and dad? Can you uh sit down in the living room for a sec? I want to talk to you about something." They slowly walk over and settle down on the comfortable elvin sofas and look at me quizzically. "Well.." I say, unsure where to start. "You know how you guys say stuff like 'you'll find the perfect man' or 'we have to approve of him'? Well uh... What if it wasn't a man? What if it wasn't anyone of the male gender? Would that be okay?" A tear slips down my cheek and I wipe my eye with sleeve of my tunic. "Oh Sophie!" Says Edaline. "As long as you're happy darling." Grady nods in agreement. "It's fine with me too honey." "Well then. Time for the second half of my news. I did find someone I really truly love, and even though you've met them before, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Linh." I motion for her to step forwards and she gives a shy wave. "Me and Sophie... We're really happy together. I hope you approve of me." She blushes and goes to hide behind me again. "We approve of you sweetheart." Says Edaline, smiling. She gets up and comes to give us a hug, and Grady joins in and we stay there for quite a while.

After our group hug, we go to the kitchen and grab some slices of mallowmelt and some tea. We get back to the living room and we start our gooey cake. Half way through my slice, I ask my parents, "can I have the others over later to tell them too?" "Of course." Says Grady. I finish my slice quickly after that and excuse myself and Linh to go call them. I call Fitz first. "Hey Fitz." I day after he picks up. "Hey Soph." "Well Fitz I was just wondering if you'd like to come over later." "Like how long?" "Um around like half an hour would be good." "Sure I'll be there. See you then!" He said, hanging up. "Now we call Dex." I say. "Wait uh Soph? Wouldn't be way more time efficient if I called Biana and you called Dex? I mean, I did bring my imparter with me." Said Linh, pulling her imparter out of her bag. "Yeah that's really smart." I say, grabbing mine from my bedside table. "I'll call Dex." I say his name into the imparter. "Yeah?" He says from his side of the videophone. "I mean uh, hey Sophie." "Hey Dex! I'm just wondering if you'd like to come over later, in like 25 minutes."

25 because they told Fitz 30 and they call him 5 minutes ago

I am the definition of brains

"Sure! Do I need to bring anything?" "Nope. Also Biana and Fitz will be there." "Yay❤️ I get to see Ana!!!" "Awwww Dexie you guys are so cute❤️" he blushed. "I uh guess I'll go now."

Linh enters the room after finish her call with Biana. "Is she coming?" I ask. "Yeah is Dex?" "Yep."

*feels too lazy to write any more but is forced too by ZanechanandAarmau *

"Good everyone will be there." "Should we plan what we're gonna say?" She asks. I point at her with my finger. "Genius." She laughs and I join in. She keeps laughing for a long time so I kiss to shut her up and my quick peck turns into a full on kiss with tongue and everything and before we know it we hear a knock on the door. She looks over to me. "We'll finish that later."

We go downstairs and find Fitz who invited himself in, and Biana and Dex talking (also kissing) outside. "Come in, come in. Let the show begin." They laughed. "Lol I made a rhyme." *Pause but I'm not sure why* "Come upstairs, come upstairs. What rhymes with stairs?" The others smile and follow me upstairs.

"Well." I say when they ate all gathered around my room. "Me and Linh have something to tell you." "What?" Asks Biana. "Biana be patient." She shut up. "Well. Where was I. Oh yeah. Linh you want to make our announcement with me?" "Sure. On three." The others counted from one to three, and once they reached three we shouted together: "We're dating!!!"

End of chapter 11

Jk

The others freaked out, especially Fitz since he used to have a crush on me, and Biana because she was so happy her ship sailed.

And then I appear in the background and give them the look

"Yay for you guys!!!" Said Dex, smiling. "Always knew it was gonna happen eventually." Biana nodded. "Same." I shake my head at them. "Goooooood joooooooob." "You can go home now if you want. Or you could ask to sleep over." "Oooooh yeeeees" said Biana. "I'll go home and grab my sleepover stuff." "Same." "Same." Said Fitz and Dex. "See you in about half an hour!"

The end.

~940 words~