I guess he doesn't love me

We explained to Fitz what happened and he just sulked for so long after that that he didn't even realize we hung up on him. I realized afterwards that we didn't have Dex's permission to tell Fitz any of that so we called him. "Hey Dex..." "Yeah Sophie?" "I um might have told Fitz what you said about him today..." "What!?!? I didn't tell you you could!?" "I knowwwww" I reached for my eyelashes and pulled a few out, even though I was trying my best to break the habit. "Sorry Dex. I know I should have asked you first but I didn't and now I'm apologizing." "Ugh grrrrrrr Sophie." I heard Kesler call his name from downstairs. "Oh sorry Soph. And Linh. Gotta go." He hung up. "Wait a second..." Linh thought out loud. "We didn't have to tell them about us." "Oh yeah. You're right." I say smiling. "They forgot." I laugh.

~time skip~

I called Linh from her house later in the evening. "Hey Linh" I say to her. "Hi Sophie" she answers. "Just wondering..." I ask "do you want to call Biana?" "Sure okay." I call her and hang up on Linh since I can only be on a call with one person at time. "Hey Sophie." She says to me. "Why are you calling?" "Uhhh um do you like anyone?" "Oh." She blushed. "Oh um yeah yes I do." "Whoooo???" I ask impatiently. "Um..." Her face is now redder than a tomato. "Dex..." "OMAGAWD YAAAAAAS MORE SHIPS!!!"

That's probably more how I would react then Sophie but as I said before screw details

"Shut uuuuup Sophieeee for god sakeees!!!" Biana shouts at me as I finish asking her "Well why don't you just ask him out?!?!?" for the 100000000th time. "If you say that one more time I'm hanging up on you." She threatened. "Okay okay fiiiiiine. But you really should ask him out..." "OKAY THATS IT I'M HANGING UP." And she left.

~another time skip~

She called me back about 10 minutes later. "Uhmm Sophie?" She asks. "Yeah?" "I uh did what you told me too..." "You asked him out!?" I say, surprised. "I um yeah." "Well how did it go!!!" "Um... I don't really know. He said: 'I'm not really sure, I'll think about it but probably yes.' That's good right?" "Yeah! Definitely! It means he does but he's so happy he wasn't able to say yes." "Really?!?! Yaaaaay! Thanks for helping me!!! Well I've gotta go now but thank you so much!!!" "Bye Biana!!! Have a nice rest of your day!"

I'm running out of ideaaaaassss heeeeeeeelp meh

72 reads thank you so much readers except for the fact they I'm DYING

I'm writing chapter 6 right now I expect it to be out by tomorrow night at 1am

Oh and btw don't feel bad for Fitz he can die lonely in hell I won't mind😈

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS💕💕💕

Lol there is so many authors notes on this chapter already but I'm tired so I don't think I'll update tonight comment if you want me too tho

Oh and also please vote and comment if you like it! Thanks for reading💕
-Author~chan

~479 words~