Davie's birthday Vlive

You: Hello Czennies~~
*In the background*
Chenle: Wait till there's a million hearts before you start!
Jaemin: Shut up

You: There's a million. I can start now. Hello czennies~~ Do you know what day it is today?? I hope you remembered.

*in the background*
Jeno: Tuesday?
Jisung: 49th Tuesday is 2018?
Renjun: 338th day of the year?

You: Yah! It's my birthday!!!!

When you said that the boys all came into the screen, screaming and cheering while the comments were flooded with birthday messages. The staff then handed out party hats and put bowls of food in front of you as the boys arranged themselves to sit along the bench.

[Seating Order: Jeno, Jaemin Jisung , You, Renjun, Chenle]

You: Okay let's read some comments from the czennies.
Jaemin: CZENNIES!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
You: Thank you for all wishing me a happy birthday. I've had an amazing day so far and i hope it continues to be great.
Chenle: They asked what gifts you got so far??
You: Where does it say that??
Renjun: You can't even see the screen.
Chenle: Correction I asked.
You: Ahh. Okay. So first the 127 oppas got me a gorgeous charm bracelet from Tiffany's. It has a cute little Eiffel tower charm on it and they said they got it because they remembered how much i loved and miss Paris. It's so pretty. Thank you so much Oppas.
Jeno: Moving on.
You: Then Ten, Lucas and Kun oppa got me some really nice, like 'limited edition' Chinese tea because that's all i ever drink. Plus coffee.Thank you very very much. I will definitely enjoy that.
Jaemin: Okay next one, next one.
You: Then my parents sent me all the british food that i had been missing because they recently went back to England for a holiday. So I got Haribos, Jelly Babies, Dip-Dabs, Malteasers, Wine gums, Crunchie and Aero bars. There's so much more and I'm so grateful. I missed these foods so much and I'm so excited to get to eat them again. Thank you so much, Mum and Dad. I miss you and love you.
Renjun: Okay, last gift.
You: I got another one.
All of them: Yah!
You: tehehe, okay I got one more gift. It's a Christmas/Birthday present but that's fine because I love it so much. This one is from the dreamies-
Chenle: Mainly me.
You: Mainly Chenle. But they got me a...

a puppy!!!!
All: WAHHHHHHH
You: It is the most precious and purest and most innocent and cutest thing ever. She's called "Paris" and she's like a sandy blonde Pomeranian and omg she is so precious. Look!!!! *shows picture*

And she's already so photogenic! I couldn't ask for a better gift

And she's already so photogenic! I couldn't ask for a better gift. Thank you so much.
Jisung: She cried when we gave it to her.
You: *slaps his thigh* 'It' has a name. Of course, I would cry. You basically gave me a baby.
Jaemin: A baby would've been better
You: Agreed
Renjun: We don't need a baby. Chenle and Jisung are enough.
Chenle: We're not even the youngest!!! Jisung: Davie's only 14!!!
You: As of today 15 actually *blows raspberries*
Jeno: Czennies want to know where Mark and Haechan are
Renjun: They're filming with the 127 hyungs
You: Pft🙄 ditching us for the 127 oppas. Snakes
Renjun: Snakes
Chenle: Snakes
Jaemin: Snakes
Jisung:Snakes
Jeno:Snakes

———————————————
A/N:
Sorry it's short :( I didn't know what else to write. I also updated and changed from a maltese to a pomeranian cos the actual model has a pomeranian. Hope you enjoyed it tho and read more.