SMTown in Osaka(3)

Once you got back from the concert, it was very late. You made it to your room at 1:20am and took a shower instantly. Then you changed into your pyjamas and were about to curl up in bed when there was a knock on your door. Ugh... You sighed. All you wanted was to sleep. It had been a crazy past few days and you need to sleep more than anything right now. But you still got up to try open the door. I say try because the second it was unlocked, it got busted open by nine other than Na Jaemin.

Jaemin: DAVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FAVOURITE OPPA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You: Lmao I don't see Jungwoo Oppa anywhere.
Jaemin: Yah!!
You: Jaemin, what do you want?
Jaemin: Jaemin OPPA. And i want cuddles from my dongsaeng~~~~
You: Did Jeno reject you again??
Jaemin: Yah!!
You: Jaemin Oppa, I'm tired. Let me sleep.
Jaemin: *hugs you around your waist* You can sleep in my arms.
You: Creep...
Jaemin: Yah!! *shoves you onto your bed* I'm not a creep! I'm trying to show my love to my favourite dongsaeng!! If you don't want it, i'll pack it up and go force it upon Jisu-
You: Wait!!!!!! You can stay.
Jaemin: YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

He then throws himself onto your bed and words his way under the covers with you. He then worms his arm around your waist and you snuggle into his chest as his free hand plays with your hair. You guys talked for hours about the randomest things. Starting with his family and ending up on the cringiest dream outfits.

You: No! The worst has to be Mark's ramen hair.
Jaemin: But have you seen my hat in Chewing gum??!?!!!!
You: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OMG!!!! That was hideous!!!!!
Jaemin: EXACTLY!!! My point made and proven.
You: *idk how to describe it but it's kinda like a muffled, kinda tired out laugh thing idk but you do that and then* Nana oppa, I'm tired. Please sing for me.
Jaemin: Davie.. you know i'm not a strong vocalist
You: But still....
Jaemin: Okay.

He starts to sing Walk You Home. You have to admit he's not a strong vocalist but he's still a good singer and you soon felt your eyelids get heavy and begin to close. Before you knew it you were fast asleep.

Jaemin: Uri dashi mannaja~~ I told i wasn't a good singer.

He then noticed that your breathing had slowed down and you weren't wriggling around anymore. He stared down at your cute sleeping face and smile. He brushed a strand of hair out of your face and kissed your forehead.

Jaemin: Aish~~ She's too pretty. I'm gonna have to keep millions of guys away. It's fine though. I'll do anything to protect my delicate little one.

~~~~~~~~In the Morning~~~~~~~~

The next morning you were woken up by little snickers and whispered shushes. You opened your eyes slowly so that they could adjust to the light. Your eyes were met by 17 others. You were so shocked to see all the members in your room that you fell off the bed, causing Jaemin to wake up too. Your ears were then greeted by a chorus of "omo" "oh my gawd" "are you okay?" Chenle's dolphin laugh and Renjun and Donghyuck's evil laughing.

Jaemin: Omg! Davie are you okay??
You: Yes... Why are you all in my room?
Taeil: You're not in the position to be asking questions here, young lady.
You: What do you mean?
Doyoung: Back at it again with the questions, are we?
Taeyong: I don't know where this attitude is coming from, but it needs to stop.
You: *utterly speechless*
Kun: Yah! Jaemin-ah! Are you still in her bed??? Get out! *practically drags him out*
Johnny: Would you like to explain this situation to us, Davie?
Ten: Lmao, he was getting that coochie
Davie: All that happened was he wanted cuddles. So we had cuddles and then accidentally fell asleep.
Yuta: That better be all!
Davie: It is.
All the members minus Jaemin: Good!
Davie: Cool. Can you all leave now?
Taeyong: Oh yeah. Go get ready. You're spending the day with me, Mark, Renjun, Chenleand Haechan.
Davie: But i need breakfast first.
Renjun: We'll get breakfast first, idiot.
Davie: Okay. Cool. Now everybody leave.