update

2020 has been the craziest year full of unexpected things, including me finally updating this story. however it may not be good news. i'm currently deciding whether i want to end this book or not.

i haven't updated in basically a year and in my last update i fully lied to you promising more chapters. although i didn't publish any more chapters, i began quite a few but didn't get round to finishing them, due to school becoming more and more serious. and then one thing lead to another and a year later i still haven't posted anything. so technically it wasn't a full lie but i will hopefully finish those chapters and publish them at some point thanks to the extra time given by miss rona.

now for the decision time. do i end this after i publish those final few chapters that are ancient and so irrelevant to what is currently happening in the world and all the changes within nct and sm in general and be done with the book so that you can all have some closure? or do i continue the book in the most half-assed way because come september i am going to be up to my neck in work with a-levels, a new school and i'm starting latin as well? now if i were to continue with this book and the imagines etc. how would you like me to go about it? should i begin from where i left off?(that's the beginning of 2019 btw with SMTown in Chile) or skip forward to the present? this is completely your call. just let me know in the comments what you want me to do.

i feel like i cannot update this without addressing what is going on in the world right now because it is a mess. the fact that people are still being killed just for being black is unacceptable. racism is unacceptable point blank. 2020 may not be the best year for humanity but this is sickening. the unjust killing of George Floyd is sickening, but unfortunately i cannot say it is shocking. police brutality is nothing new.  racism in america is nothing new. racism across the world is not new at all. and it will not go away unless we do something about it and as a person of colour, i feel it is my duty ,not only, to fight for the right to my life, but, encourage others to do so as well as to educate themselves on racism and racial inequality and injustice within their own country. please if you are reading this and you are white, use your privilege to help those who don't have it. if you are of voting age, vote for representatives who actually share your values and care deeply for these issues and take action on them. if you have the money, donate to the blm movement and related charities. if you don't have the money, don't feel guilty because there are many other ways to help: protest if you are able, watch youtube videos thats funds are being donated to the movement, educate yourself and the others around you, sign petitions.

please just use your voice to echo the message of those who aren't being heard.