Chapter Three: Feeling Like Lemon From Ano Natsu De Matteru

Date: Monday, September 28th, 2015

~Timeskip of 2 weeks~

Haruka

Since Masato And Sakura went on a date a week ago, they keep hanging out. Masato still talks to me, but not as much as we used to. He's always doing something with Sakura. I'mhappy to see that there both happy .Of course, I can't help but feel a little jealous.

Melanie

I was just chatting with Yui and Suzuna when Haruka came.

"Hey guys..." Haruka greeted, sadly

"Ello!" Yui cheerily greeted back

"Hey!"

"You okay? You seem so down lately." Suzuna asked

"It's N-" Haruka started

"Ya, your right! Since Sakura and Masato went on that date, you seem a bit Down!"

Yui then whispered something to Haruka.

"Sure" Haruka said

"I know why she's depressed. She had a crush on him for quite a few years but ... ya." Yui explained. Wow, this sound so familiar for some reason...

"Didn't you hook them up?"

"Yes, but it would seem suspicious if I said no. Also, I want my friends to be happy." Haruka said

" *Cries* Your such *sniffles* a great friend." Yui dramatically said.

"...The bus is here..." Haruka awkwardly said

Yui

Poor Haruka. To have a crush on someone for years then set up a date for him.

" Hey Yui!" I heard Reiji's cheerful voice say.

" Shit! Yo- I was about to say the same thing as you did a couple weeks ago..."

"Ha. What were you thinking about?"

" Haruka. She's so depr- I never said that. Have you heard of Uta No Prince Sama?"

" No I haven't except for the one time when we first met."

"Oh. Do you want me to show you who I was talking about?"

"Sure."

After pulling out my phone, I showed him a picture of Reiji from Uta No Prince Sama.

Reiji

"Damn, I do look a lot like him just younger."

"..."

" Yui? Yui? Why are you staring at me like that?"

" ... What? Oh, I was just comparing you to the anime character. Reiji was the third person I shipped with anime character 'cuz I thought he was the best looking. Totally didn't say that."

At that, I sorta felt she said I look attractive 'cuz I look like the anime character. I bet you don't understand what I just said. Im probably just over analyzing things because I have a crush on her."

" ..."

" ...Well let's go to our class!"

"Kay"

Suzuna

While waiting for everyone to come up, I wrote down some of the pairs. I felt ALOT like Lemon Yamano from Ano Natsu de Matteru/ Waiting in the Summer.It looked like this:

Sakura x Masato Haruka x ?

Yui x? Me x ?

Estelle x ? Melanie x ?

" What are ya doing?" A voice asked behind me.

" Oh, nothing." I excused